PDA

View Full Version : Help from the experienced please?

Supralative
09-30-2006, 12:18 AM
I havent played since I graduated in 1994. I was hitting with the CTS Synergy DB26 OS then and tried the Synergy28 OS. Loved the racquets back then.
Well my brother picked up tennis and I figured I would again also. So I won a couple of my old racquets on **** and started. Well the Synergy28 MP I picked is great. Only bad thing is they are so hard to find. I figured I better find a new available racquet instead of hoping to find more CTS Synergy28 MP's.

Well I have tried the Pure Drive + Cortex but it didnt have any feedback for me. Good shots felt the same as bad shots.
AeroPro Drive was decent but didnt get enough time with it.
Prince O3 White MP felt good, I liked it but wanted abit more power.
Tried the Prince O3 Red and didnt go well at all...too much power.

Gonna try a Pure Drive Cortex, AeroPro Drive, and O3 White again back to back to back and see what goes well.

Would anyone have any other suggestions for me?

thanks

Swissv2
09-30-2006, 05:27 AM
You have chosen many very powerful racquets to begin with. Try Dunlop frames, or any frame that would have a swing rating of 4 or higher.

Supralative
09-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Narrowed it down today.

Pure Drive Cortex and the Prince O3 White MP.

I guess the + was a big difference in me not liking the other model. The regular length Pure Drive Cortex had the feedback I was looking for. Powerful and somewhat controlled for my level right now. The O3 White is powerful just not as much as the Pure Drive Cortex. I hit abit better with the O3 White right now, but I think once my skill level comes up, the Pure Drive will suit me better.

Maybe two of each racquet...LOL.