PDA

View Full Version : How to string an nSix-one withva one piece?

bank5
09-30-2006, 11:35 AM
I have a Wilson nSix-One and would like to sting it with a one-piece. How can I string the mains so I can start the crosses from the top-down? I could probably take a guess and figure it out, but I'd like to make sure I do it properly.

dancraig
09-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Simple ATW pattern:
Finish the short side and tie off. Don't string the last main on the long side. You will be at the top of the racquet. If the racquet has an even number of crosses, start with the first cross and work all the way down. If it has an odd number of crosses, start with the second cross. When you finish the last cross at the bottom, weave the last main back up to the top and tie off. If the racquet had an odd number of crosses and you started on the second cross, weave the top cross before you tie off.

Steve Huff
09-30-2006, 10:52 PM
Send me an email, and I'll get you step-by-step instructions. stmt@comcast.net

ThePlungerMan
10-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Simple ATW pattern:
Finish the short side and tie off. Don't string the last main on the long side. You will be at the top of the racquet. If the racquet has an even number of crosses, start with the first cross and work all the way down. If it has an odd number of crosses, start with the second cross. When you finish the last cross at the bottom, weave the last main back up to the top and tie off. If the racquet had an odd number of crosses and you started on the second cross, weave the top cross before you tie off.
Thanks for that simple and easy answer.