View Full Version : Replacing something

09-30-2006, 01:03 PM
I have a racquet and the black guard thing broke on the top of the racquet, i have no clue wat its called but it broke,
i had a guard tape on it but it still broke...is it called a head guard..

Tennis Man
09-30-2006, 01:14 PM
You probably mean the bumper guard, a part of the grommet system for you racquet. TW sells some but if it's an old racquet it'd be hard to find. Hope it helps:


09-30-2006, 01:48 PM
thanks man yea this was wat i was looking for