PDA

View Full Version : Michael Chang Graphite OS vs iRadical MP

Tennis Man
09-30-2006, 01:55 PM
Hey guys, I want to trade my new POG Michael Chang OS for a new iRadical MP b/c I think I can customized MP for those lazy days.

The question: is it a fair deal value-wise?

cys19
09-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Why do you prefer the iRadical over LM Radical?

Tennis Man
09-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Why do you prefer the iRadical over LM Radical?

What do you mean? I don't prefer anything. I'm offered iRadical for my POG and that why I'm asking. I like LM and Intelligence Radical and Prestige. Otherwise I can trade it for something else.

cys19
09-30-2006, 05:34 PM
What do you mean? I don't prefer anything. I'm offered iRadical for my POG and that why I'm asking. I like LM and Intelligence Radical and Prestige. Otherwise I can trade it for something else.

Oh nevermind; I thought you were requesting a trade of some sort. :mrgreen:

ne1410is
10-01-2006, 12:43 AM
Is it really a Prince Original Graphite? Michael Chang used to play with the all green POG but then they came out with the long body Michael Chang Graphite, which in my mind, was changed (i.e. extra inch) so that it was no long the Original Graphite...

Tennis Man
10-01-2006, 06:04 AM
Is it really a Prince Original Graphite? Michael Chang used to play with the all green POG but then they came out with the long body Michael Chang Graphite, which in my mind, was changed (i.e. extra inch) so that it was no long the Original Graphite...

Yes, it is the longer version, blue & green ... Anyway, I didn't trade it. I better buy iRadical cheap.