PDA

View Full Version : difference between o3 tour and aeropro drive

MonkeyMan123
09-30-2006, 07:47 PM
The reviews on tennis warehouse have the exact same score in every category!

So what exactly is the difference?
:confused: :p ;)

Noveson
09-30-2006, 08:10 PM
03 tour is heavier, feels more like a sponge, which some people like and some don't. The APD has more spin and more power.

foetz
10-01-2006, 09:46 AM
The reviews on tennis warehouse have the exact same score in every category!

So what exactly is the difference?

the o-feel is unique :p

WhiteSox05CA
10-10-2006, 03:37 PM
I know from expierience that the O3 technology is some of the only actual ones out there. Some of these other technologies seem like just darn hogwash! You will have a crisper, better feel, and forgiveness on off-center shots.
________
Web Shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Noveson
10-10-2006, 04:12 PM
I know from expierience that the O3 technology is some of the only actual ones out there. Some of these other technologies seem like just darn hogwash! You will have a crisper, better feel, and forgiveness on off-center shots.

That is definitely to the contrary of what I have felt, and what everyone else says. The ball on the 03's feels almost like it sinks into the racquet, it is better on off-center shots although, just doesn't have much of a feel at all unless you get hard grommets.

Nextman916
10-10-2006, 04:19 PM
That is definitely to the contrary of what I have felt, and what everyone else says. The ball on the 03's feels almost like it sinks into the racquet, it is better on off-center shots although, just doesn't have much of a feel at all unless you get hard grommets.
Theres grommets on the O3's??

snoflewis
10-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Theres grommets on the O3's??

the 03 tour MP comes w/ a rubbery softer grommet, but you can get hard nylon throat grommets for them.

they also have a bumperguard and grommets where you tie the knots at 10 and 2