PDA

View Full Version : Why does Lm instinct has so much power?

dannyjjang
10-01-2006, 08:40 PM
im poor so i use cheap poly synthetic hybrid on my pog os
than i used my friends with full big banger i used it...jesus
my serves were incredible....

is it just pog is more for advance user so it takes a loong time to adjust to it?

the lm instinct hits with so much power without any efforts feels great but i dont want to betray my pog...

dewey2110
10-01-2006, 09:16 PM
LM instinct is a low power, control oriented racquet.

ShcMad
10-02-2006, 05:59 AM
im poor so i use cheap poly synthetic hybrid on my pog os
than i used my friends with full big banger i used it...jesus
my serves were incredible....

is it just pog is more for advance user so it takes a loong time to adjust to it?

the lm instinct hits with so much power without any efforts feels great but i dont want to betray my pog...

I don't know whether you're talking about the regular Instinct or the Instinct XL. I own the Instinct XL, and I find it to be VERY high-powered.

I believe the combination of headsize, thick beam width, higher flex rating than most player's racquets, and extra length gives the Instinct XL the power. It's still less powerful than the Babolat PD+ though.

jackson vile
10-02-2006, 09:18 AM
These rackets are made to use poly strings, also these rackets are spin oriented.

If you hit wrong with it, yes it will go long and not work right, these rackets with out poly are 100% or die.

Personally I love that, I suggest you adopt a Roger game

McStud
10-02-2006, 09:33 AM
how could you think that lm instint is a low powered control racquet?! its very powerful and light..

dannyjjang
10-02-2006, 06:28 PM
man that thing is a monster..

dewey2110
10-02-2006, 09:39 PM
weird, from what I remember, its pretty low powered, definitely lower than LM radical...I used poly 16g tho

dannyjjang
10-02-2006, 10:35 PM
why does pog os feel so weak for me?...i guess that racquet takes time..

AJK1
10-02-2006, 10:35 PM
It's powerful because it is a wide body frame.

skuludo
10-03-2006, 01:25 AM
It is all in your head. I played with all my rackets and served at the exact same speed. Pure Drive + 99MPH. Yonex RD TI 70 mid (88) 99mph, 115 square inch racket 99mph, I Rad os (13.6oz) 99mph, Liquid Metal Radical midplus 99mph. All serves were clocked using speed trecx radar gun.

My groundstrokes were also clocked at the same speed when I am hitting well with all these rackets listed above. The difference is in mishits due to size of sweetspot. I also felt the ease of hitting balls long with these rackets tested varied. Pure Drive + being the easiest to screw up with.

I've played with the standard lm instinct last year but never used it with a radar gun. I can't remember much about that racket.

The POG OS just felt like a bigger version of my RD Ti 70 mid.