PDA

View Full Version : Yonex Super Leather Grip

sw00sh
10-02-2006, 09:10 AM
Hi, anyone has any experience using the Super Leather grip? Its actually a synthetic leather. Wonder how long this one will last as compare to real leather.

Its a good to have because the weight is less than the real leather grip. But yet you get the leather feel of it without compromising of balance of racket and weight too.

Ripper
10-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi, anyone has any experience using the Super Leather grip? Its actually a synthetic leather. Wonder how long this one will last as compare to real leather.

Its a good to have because the weight is less than the real leather grip. But yet you get the leather feel of it without compromising of balance of racket and weight too.

I'm a huge fan of Yonex. So, as soon as I read your post, I searched and found that it's available in perforated and non-perforated versions (Items 6 & 7, under Accesories):

http://www.yonexusa.com/tennis_bags.cfm

BUT WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?

sw00sh
10-02-2006, 09:07 PM
There is Yonex Shop in my area which is in Singapore. I was kinda surprised to see it there myself too.

Anyway, I want to find out the durability of these synthetic leather. I remember Yonex Super RD tour last time comes with these, even the Ti-70 (cant remember, the red one which Richard Krajicek was using) has it. But after a while, its kinda disintegrate like the usual synthetic grip. Unlike real leather which will stay on forever. I just want to lighten my racket but want to keep the leather grip, so this synthetic leather might be an answer to my woe. :D