Discussion in 'Pro Match Results and Discussion' started by JayChu, Oct 17, 2012.
Day 1: Benneteau
Day 1: Benny
Uh oh...our Benneteau pick is not looking so good at the moment.
I knew I should have changed when I saw everybody else was picking him too.:???:
Thank you Benneteau from saving us from one of the worst mass (or best depending on how you see it) exoduses in SDL history
2012 SWISS INDOORS - ORDER OF PLAY - TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23
1.  M Youzhny (RUS) vs. B Tomic (AUS)
2. [LL] V Hanescu (ROU) vs. M Ebden (AUS)
3. [Q] R Stepanek (CZE) vs. B Baker (USA)
4. G Garcia-Lopez (ESP) vs. [WC] M Chiudinelli (SUI)
5.  S Wawrinka (SUI) vs. N Davydenko (RUS)
6. J Nieminen (FIN) vs. K Anderson (RSA)
7. T Bellucci (BRA) vs. G Soeda (JPN)
8. G Dimitrov (BUL) vs.  V Troicki (SRB)
Day 2: Youhzny
Day 2: G Soeda
day 1 gasquet
Day 2: Stepanek, per favore!
Day 2: GGL
Day 2: Youzhny
Day 2 radek sexyneck
Day 2: Stepanek
Day 2: Seppi
Day 2 Pick: Radek Sexyneck
I'm making serious picks here. I want Chiudinelli.
Day 2 Youzhny
DAy 2: Stepanek
Day 2: Ebden
Day 2: The Youz
Day 2 Troicki
Day 2 Wawrinka
Day 2: Bellucci
why would I even pick Ram..
day 2 Garcia-Lopez
day 2 youz
Day 2: Matty Ebden
Bugger forgot to hit enter for Day 2: Youhzny
I'll go Day 2: Garcia-Lopez
A fair number of you guys have forgotten to choose a pick for Basel.
Please check the league file if you have not made a pick yet.
Change to Belluci
OMG steps you were a double break up. Still kind of expected.
2012 SWISS INDOORS - ORDER OF PLAY - WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24
1. B Paire (FRA) vs.  A Seppi (ITA)
2. [WC] H Laaksonen (SUI) vs, [WC] PH Mathieu (FRA)
3.  F Mayer (GER) vs. M Matosevic (AUS)
4. A Falla (COL) vs.  JM Del Potro (ARG)
5. J Benneteau (FRA) vs. G Dimitrov (BUL) OR V Troicki (SRB)
6.  R Federer (SUI) vs. T Bellucci (BRA) OR G Soeda (JPN)
7. [WC] M Chiudinelli (SUI) vs.  R Gasquet (FRA)
If you are picking match number 5 or 6, you can use a IF scenarios for your picks. For example: If Dimitrov wins, then pick is Benneteau. If Troicki wins, then pick is Troicki and vice versa.
Day 3: Seppi
Day 3: Mathieu
Day 2: Dimitrov
Separate names with a comma.