Discussion in 'Pro Match Results and Discussion' started by JayChu, Feb 21, 2013.
Can I join?
If so, Mayer please.
Tanking this event in favour of Dubai...
r32 P Andujar
R32: L. Mayer
2013 ACAPULCO - DAY 2 ORDER OF PLAY
1. [WC] C Ramirez (MEX) vs.  N Almagro (ESP)
2. D Gimeno-Traver (ESP) vs. C Berlocq (ARG)
3. [Q] W Odesnik (USA) vs. L Kubot (POL)
4. [PR] T Robredo (ESP) vs. F Volandri (ITA)
5. P Lorenzi (ITA) vs.  B Paire (FRA)
6.  D Ferrer (ESP) vs. A Ramos (ESP)
7. A Bedene (SLO) vs. D Nalbandian (ARG)
8.  S Wawrinka (SUI) vs. F Fognini (ITA)
9.  H Zeballos (ARG) vs. S Bolelli (ITA)
10.  T Bellucci (BRA) vs. A Kuznetsov (RUS)
11. [Q] DS Schwartzman (ARG) vs.  R Nadal (ESP)
For newcomers, these are the last of the R1 matches!
Well...I got my Round of 16 pick ready to go.
That is...if my Round of 32 pick gets me through.
R16 Pick: Rafa Nadal
I am beyond flummoxed right now. What in the HOLY HELL is wrong with Nalbandian?!
I can see this with Nadal...I can see this with Ferrer.
He and Granola Bar are my two I'll never use again, that's for sure.
Oh man, Nalbandian trolling hard.
Now I'm wondering if Donuts gets a point the rest of the match.
Donuts had to make it interesting, but I'm out anyway.
Jeez, I hated having to trust him. Maybe should've picked Almagro, but I expected him to go farther.
Ahhhh well, still around in Dubai.
Geez, half the field is wiped out.
R16: Fabio 'The Fog' Fognini
Round 16: Pablo Andujar
Bellucci can't even be trusted on clay against guy who had losing record even in clay challengers and is ranked outside top 250, inching close to the list.
If that's started then Nadal
Mug hasn't started yet so you are good.
QF Pick: Fabio Fognini
Drats ! Damn you Andujar. !! Reallly ? Lorenzi?.......just ranting. Lost both Dubai and Acapulco already. Damn you Andujar and Tomic ....
Separate names with a comma.