Discussion in 'Pro Match Results and Discussion' started by JayChu, Feb 21, 2013.
RD1: Tomic the tank engine
Round of 32: Youzhny
Really top heavy this tournament.
In R32: Mikhail youznhy
R32: Granny pants...don't screw me again like you did in Rotterdam!
Ha, I don't think I'll ever pick him again in SDL
I wouldn't pick him if there was a Sudden Death League for Qualifiers.
DUBAI 2013 - DAY 1 - ORDER OF PLAY
1. PH Mathieu (FRA) vs.  A Seppi (ITA)
2. D Goffin (BEL) vs. R Batista Agut (ESP)
3. B Kavcic (SLO) vs.  M Youzhny (RUS)
4. L Rosol (CZE) vs. [Q] M Viola (ITA)
5. [Q] F Serra (FRA) vs. [Q] D Brands (GER)
6. [WC] M Jaziri (TUN) vs.  R Federer (SUI)
7. [PR] S Devvarman (IND) vs. [Q] I Kunitsyn (RUS)
To be fair, he is going up against Montanes whose game is ineffective on hard courts and he is way past his prime...if he was previously in his prime lol
Screech's game is ineffective on every court...at least his singles game. His doubles game is great.
Change my R32 Pick to L Rosol
Am I too late to join in on this? Never done a SDL, but can I please take Tursanov in the first round?
Round 1: Comic
Not too late, you are in
Round 1: Tursunov
Never picking Goffin again....even if he does win a GS in the future.
Well Goffin did get double bageled recently by Nieminen. He's cleary just playing poorly at the moment.
DUBAI 2013 - DAY 2 - ORDER OF PLAY
1.  J Tipsarevic (SRB) vs. N Davydenko (RUS)
2. T Kamke (GER) vs. M Kukushkin (KAZ)
3. V Hanescu (ROU) vs. B Tomic (AUS)
4.  JM Del Potro (ARG) vs. M Baghdatis (CYP)
5. M Granollers (ESP) vs. A Montanes (ESP)
6. [WC] D Tursunov (RUS) vs. J Hajek (CZE)
7. [WC] R Ram (USA) vs.  T Berdych (CZE)
8.  N Djokovic (SRB) vs. V Troicki (SRB)
9.  JW Tsonga (FRA) vs. M Llodra (FRA)
R16: Seppi, please
I can still join right ?
1st round Tomic
Sure, you are in.
R1: Bern. Tomic
For newcomers to the game, I believe the 9 matches listed above are the last of the Round 1 matches to choose from.
And Tomic trolls again. Retires against Hanescu after 5 games.
Pfff, I'm an idiot.
And tips loses the first 0-6 (!) but a break up in the 2nd
You picked this time, I thought staying quiet was the way to win tournaments 8)
R16: Juan Martin Del Potro
R16: Nikolay Davydenko
sorry beast, I think you're out.
Yeah he picked tomic
Oooops, sorry. For some reason I thought I'm still in, coz I thought all along that I picked kamke. Guess I only changed it in my head........:twisted:
Better luck next time for me I guess.
I'm still in the game at Acapulco. So, all is not lost. Good luck to the survivors tho'
Probably going to regret this, but R16: Davydenko
May change this later LOL
R16: N Davydenko
Separate names with a comma.