Discussion in 'Pro Match Results and Discussion' started by JayChu, Mar 2, 2013.
day 5 kirilenko
Day 6: Stosur
Taking a risk
Day 6: Hampton
I might be taking an even bigger risk...
Day 6: Wozniacki
2013 BNP PARIBAS OPEN - DAY SIX - ORDER OF PLAY
1.  A Kerber (GER) vs.  Y Wickmayer (BEL)
2.  N Petrova (RUS) vs.  J Goerges (GER)
3. [Q] G Muguruza (ESP) vs. M Rybarikova (SVK)
4.  S Peng (CHN) vs.  S Stosur (AUS)
5.  E Vesnina (RUS) vs.  C Wozniacki (DEN)
6.  A Ivanovic (SRB) vs.  M Barthel (GER)
7. J Hampton (USA) vs. U Radwanska (POL)
8.  V Azarenka (BLR) vs.  K Flipkens (BEL)
Day 6: Stosur
Day 6 Kerber
Trolled by Roberta
Day 7: Kerber
If Hampton wins
2013 BNP PARIBAS OPEN - ROUND OF 16 MATCHES
1.  V Azarenka (BLR) or  K Flipkens (BEL) vs. J Hampton (USA) or U Radwanska (POL)
2.  N Petrova (RUS) vs.  C Wozniacki (DEN)
3.  A Kerber (GER) vs. [Q] G Muguruza (ESP)
4.  M Barthel (GER) vs.  S Stosur (AUS)
5.  P Kvitova (CZE) vs.  K Zakopalova (CZE)
6.  M Kirilenko (RUS) vs.  A Radwanska (POL)
7.  S Errani (ITA) vs.  M Bartoli (FRA)
8. L Arruabarrena Vecino (ESP) vs.  M Sharapova (RUS)
For the remainder of the tournament, we are picking by ROUND
Round of 16: Kvitova
it doesn't appear you have much fate in Radwanska sisters, at least you had a lesson
D7: sharapova (maybe too early, but hopefully it's a safe option??)
I have fate in Aga but not Ula, maybe I should start picking her instead!
Quarterfinals: Petra Kvitova
QF pick Kvitova
2013 BNP PARIBAS OPEN - QUARTER-FINALS
1.  V Azarenka (BLR) vs.  C Wozniacki (DEN)
2.  A Kerber (GER) vs.  S Stosur (AUS)
3.  P Kvitova (CZE) vs.  M Kirilenko (RUS)
4.  S Errani (ITA) vs.  M Sharapova (RUS)
Not bad. 7 of the 8 top seeds made it to the quarter-finals. Impressive!
I'm going to run out of picks before the final.
Can't trust Petra.
Seth and I are down to one pick each so I've inserted them into the spreadsheet. As if this game wasn't hard enough already, two of the three players I can choose from withdraw on the same day...
is there going to be one for Miami?
So, is anyone still in this?
Link for the Miami WTA SDL thread
Ico and I are. I'm pretty sure my pick is concrete by default/Ico putting it in the spreadsheet, but
Thanks to all who participated. This event is now over (surprised we lasted this long) and I have updated the Race/Rankings.
Where are the updates?
Link in the very first post.
Thank you all for playing. I'll provide an updated rankings/race image before the start of the tournament in Miami!
Thanks to Ico for running things.
Separate names with a comma.