Discussion in 'General Pro Player Discussion' started by ZeroSkid, Jul 13, 2012.
Indeed, ZeroSkid is manic on these boards since Fed won Wimby...
Good. I hoped for that. The tards must be suffering lol
What? Like how Federer has had 4 match points in his last 2 US Open semi finals against Djokovic, with Nadal in the final, and eventually lost both matches? :-?
I should also point out that Nadal defeated Federer 5-7, 6-1, 6-3 at 2011 Madrid, which was technically indoors, even if it wasn't officially indoors.
I'd give Nadal a 55/45 chance of winning.
The indoor conditions will work to Federer's advantage, but we all know how much of a knack he has for losing to Nadal in Grand Slams.
We already know the answer
The wtf is only a little below at grand slam and we know nadal really wants to win it, and he is 0-4 agaist federer in it.
Is OP retarded? Yeah slam records are all that are OUTDOORS, they have no indication of the performance in indoors whatsoever. 4:0 indoors is FACT and proof that Federer is better than Nadal every single time they played indoors.
I honestly think Nadal was more concerned with the Davis Cup final than the World Tour Finals last year.
Indoors today have nothing to see with 70´s,80´s and most 90´s indoors, just as current rgass has nothing to see with former grass.
Having said that, Nadal sucks in a slow indoor court as it is today....imagine how much he´d suck on fast indooor supreme¡¡¡ he´d be swept aside the court by a Sampras, a Becker, a Lendl or a Mc Enroe, without having the lesser chance to even pick up one single set¡¡¡
hows about the other years? hows about 2010 when he had won everything and got to the finals of every important tournament that year, including WTF?
Federer dominates Nadal as much indoors as Nadal dominates him on clay.
Hey NSK - Where's your Nadal now? You predicted he'd smack Djokovic in the Wimbly final. Instead, he got beat by a player ranked 100 in the world, on slow grass. Poor guy has to pick his butt at home now...
Nadal is 0-4 against Fed in WTF, and in his latest loss, he won only 3 games.
Come on. I thought that everybody knew that h2h of Nadal/Federer is uneven because the majority of encounters was on Nadal's favorite surface and almost none on Federer's favorite.
Do you think that if they faced 10 times in Cinci/Toronto/US Open Nadal would have won more than 2 times?
there you go applying logic and reason again.
This is pretty stupid. Just look up the indoor H2H between Nadal and Federer and you have your answer.
Nadal went all out for the title in 2010. Wasn't quite good enough and lost to Federer, and had an extremely close match with Murray in the semi finals.
thats understating it a bit but yes, true.
Nadal leads Federer 8-2 in majors, 3-2 on non-clay surfaces.
It is not understating it at all. Nadal was at 1 set all in the final. That's close.
wasnt the question what would happen indoors?
0-4 indoors is telling.
Federer leads Nadal head-to-head in their non-clay matches, yet Nadal has still won most of the big ones. 2-0 at the Australian Open, for example.
AO still favors nadal greatly with the slow court and high bounce.
lets examine their head to head at cincinnatti, WTF and USO
all those mean nothing when it is a 5 set grand slam match, but I just thought i might add that rafa has won the beijing gold medal for singles which was played on a very fast surface, but not Federer.
This, James Blake showed at that Olympics how average Federer really is. Clearly the edge would go to Nadal indoors, head to head and Olympic gold >>>>>>>>>>>
3-2 on Non-Clay, ok, but 2 on slow high-boucing surface of Australian Open that favors A LOT Nadal's game and you know that.
Come on. The last meeting of the two in WTF (wich isn't even that fast as cinci, for example) Federer BAGLED Nadal.
Come on, this is ludicrous. Some Federer fans don't want to count clay, yet don't want to count some hardcourts either. Why count anything?
Is so hard to admit that Nadal failed to go trough and meet Federer in his best surfaces (indoor and fast hard courts)?
How many times they've encountered on Paris, Cinci, Canada Masters or US Open?
nobody said it didnt count.
why do some rafa fans get all in a bunch when faced with the reality that their boy wasnt and isnt good enough on faster surfaces to consistently meet fed to perhaps even out the h2h.
but of course, its always nadal was tired/injured/more interested in davis cup.
so yeah, most of their meetings have been on slower courts that favor nadal.
1-2 at wimbledon
0-4 at WTF
Nadal has beaten Federer 8 times in majors at 3 different venues. There's no getting around that, if you're honest. As for the US Open, it's Federer who has blown match points in semi finals against Djokovic in the previous 2 years. And with Canada, where was Federer in 2005 and 2008 when Nadal won the title? He was absent in 2005 and lost to Simon in 2008.
heck, how many times has rafa even played paris?
You're being tendencious.
Nadal has won 5 times in his favorite surface, 1 in Federer best surface and 2 in one surface that favors Nadal's game.
ok, but where was rafa 05-09.
be looking forward to the showdown between rafa and roger at bercy again.
Is this the tournament where Federer didn't past the semi finals until 2011 while Nadal was in the 2007 final?
Nadal couldn't pass even from Youzhny in USO '06. Imagine if he met Federer on the final... Another Bagel, haha.
Is it true that Nadal was bagled in that final?
where he lost to.......
I still waiting for the awnser.
Not a chance. Nadal only dominates Federer on clay. If there was a indoor slam Federer would beat Nadal 9 times out of 10 if not 10 times out of 10.
That's exactly why Nadal always easily beats Federer at that 5th most prestigious event of the year, the WTF.
That's gona change this year this year,dudeski
I won't doubt... you know, Chelsea have won the UCL, Heat the NBA, Corinthians the Taça Libertadores...
If I told you that if you picked Choice A for a question, you have a 36% chance of getting the answer right, but if you picked Choice B you have a 64% chance of getting the answer right, what would you pick???
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a rhetorical question. Yes, he was bagelled.
Thank you. Is correct that Federer hasn't played the Paris Masters during his best years?
you mean the olympics :lol:
I gotta hand it to you...you have put in work since the wimby final.
its like you have taken up the mantle where NSK, the dark knight, analysis king and all the other minor rafa tards have left off.
Whoever told you that is wrong.
Lol means you aren't serious. That's a relief. 750 point event couldnt be the 5th most prestiguous could it?
tusharlovesrafa : If federer becomes No.1 again then I will get bald and strip my clothes and post nude pictures of myself in this thread..
not that anyone want to see you naked but....
Nadal didn't beat Fed at the Olympics.
Fed beat Nadal at the WTF however. And he did so 4 times
NSK is still fighting here in one of his accounts.
Separate names with a comma.