After reading with interest the recent Eagnas reviews, I decided I might as well add to the library and describe my purchase of an Eagnas Hyper 320 (http://www.eagnas.com/hyper320.html). I have been hobby-stringing for about 10 years, and have owned and sold (stupidly) both a Neos 1000 and a Revo 4000. Should have kept them both. Anyway, I ordered the Eagnas a few months ago to try something different. The machine arrived in 3 days, well packed and with no shipping damage and no missing or damaged parts. Assembly took about 30-45 minutes, no instructions needed. Tension head was pulling about 3-4 pounds high but it was hard to say for sure since the tiny scale is so hard to align with the indicator. Grabbed an old racquet to attempt a test stringing at 55 pounds. OK then, the clamp bases wouldn’t stay in place without extreme pressure on the lock. The head and throat stock also required unusual tightening to prevent slippage, the little plastic buttons/stoppers used for the side mounts wouldn’t stay put, and I didn’t like the plastic racquet retainers/adapters as they are so hard and curved that I was afraid they put too much pressure on a small part of the frame. On the plus side, the string clamps held well and were easy to adjust, and the tension head worked smoothly with no slippage. Next step was a complete disassembly (other than the tension head and clamps). I found that the parts had a wide tolerance in size/finish, and the entire machine was coated with a sort of slippery film. Like if you left something laying around in an auto repair shop for a year it ends up with some goofy kind of oily dust. I cleaned everything with a good solvent, and sanded the clamp bases with emery cloth (as described in the manual). This completely resolved the clamp base slip issue. Also noticed that all the washers were thin and smoothly plated (not a good choice). I dug around and found some plain washers that provided much better grip. The head and throat posts now locked solid with very little effort. Even after cleaning, the bottoms of the chrome mounting plates were too slippery for the stoppers to lock in place. I removed the chrome from the bottom of the plates, which was easy since the plates were rusting beneath the chrome (yikes!) and pushing bubbles up. Cleaning the rust off, and adding proper washers solved the stoppers from slipping. I then made a bunch of new racquet adapters out of quarter-inch virgin nylon that matched the curves of my racquets perfectly. Finally, I added the castering wheels mentioned by someone else in an earlier post. Next, I decided I did not like the cone-lock clamp base’s and ordered new spring-lock base’s. They arrived in about a week, again well packaged. While installing them, I was again taken by how wide the tolerances are on the parts. One base had a very loose guide washer and the other had a too-tight washer. Had to machine it down a little bit to get it to work well. Strung up five racquets at various tensions. Everything worked with no slipping and acceptable results. Compared to the Neos and Revo, the machine is clunky but works fine. Mounting is time consuming so this machine would never be acceptable for business use. Have strung around 30-35 racquets now with no issues. Bottom line based on this single machine – buy from Eagnas if you are handy, clever, patient, and might enjoy the challenge of making the machine work well. Plan to take it apart and clean it completely, and replace parts that are not appropriate for their purpose. I would not buy this model again, but I might try the EAG-300 for my next project. Yes, I have too much time on my hands… Hope this is useful somehow.