Anyone ever try to get the silicone out of the handle of their racquets after customizing? Ugh... It's a chore and a half. I re-stocked two of my frames tonight, a MG Prestige Mid and a LM Radical MP. The radical, having been done fairly recently wasn't too much of an issue-- the silicone came out in nice chunks. The Prestige on the other hand... oh boy. Over a year ago, I decided that I wanted to experiment with silicone (on the Prestige)-- unfortunately for me, my father walked in while I was figuring out a way to measure different quantities of silicone and goes "here, give me that" Seconds later, the WHOLE handle was filled to the brim. You can imagine what a pain it was to drill/ pull all of that out. Fortunately, I have a much more precise system for measuring out silicone now than his---er---methods. Anyways, for those interested, I found the best method to be using a long, thin flat-head screw driver. First remove the staples of the butt-cap, then pass it down the walls of the handle to detach the silicone from the lining. Then, once all the sides are clear just pull up slowly. Another method I found useful for the stubborn bits is using a long drill bit at low speeds. Since it has a natural helical plane, it draws the silicone up in fairly large chunks. If you drill too quickly though, you'll be tapping out snow forever. Also, be careful with the drill-bit. I noticed that the handles are not "straight" tubes by any means, they often get smaller as you move towards the throat of the frame. Don't drill into this! The second you find any significant resistance, pull out!