So.... I tried stringing up some Kirschbaum Touch Turbo mains in a hybrid... First, I usually try to tension the 2 mains at the same time.... Virtually impossible with this poly. The strings are so stiff, they did not want to bend around the tension head, they kept flying off. And as I say below tensioning 1 string seemed to be very difficult, 2 strings was impossible. The worst part was trying to get my dropweight anywhere near level. Since there was no elongation of the strings, my dropweight would stop halfway and it was not because it was overtensioned. The string just refused to be tensioned it seemed like. So I had to gently force the dropweight down by applying pressure to the weight. I could see the letters on the string elongate as I did this. I know this can't be right, but it was the only way this string was going to be tensioned. I had to tighten my clamps to the max because so much stress was being put on them using this method. Anyway, I suppose it finally was finished ok... but i have no idea what poundage the strings ended up at... and I realized that I enjoy the process of a more elastic string stretching as it is being tensioned, and then retensioning after the stretching has occured. I guess it makes me feel like I am doing the right thing.... but with poly there was definitely no joy. I cursed it several times! If there are tips on stringing poly on a dropweight, I would like to hear them... but unless it plays like spun gold, I will probably be getting rid of my extra sets of poly. My crosses with Gosen JC went much better!