Update Need it or not (and I didn't) I went ahead and put some blue Loctite on the threads of my diablo. I had borrowed the tube from a friend at work and I need to get it back to him. Still zero problems with the diablo or any other facet of the machine. and now for the experiment... OK, so I did find that 60 on a constant pull electric tensioner is a wee bit on the tight side for me. In consideration of that, I have begun to find my new number. I have temporarily ceased installation of gut until I find my new number as it does get expensive. I have some Prince Lightning XX 17 and decided to give that a whirl. I strung it at 60 with prestretch and without. I could tell a definite difference, but it was still too tight either way. I backed tension down to 55 on one frame and 52 on another. I was a little worried since we were playing Senior state and I was a bit at sea with the new tensioner. But, we hit early and as luck would have it, 55 felt really good. I was stringing a frame this morning. I was stringing a set of Prince Lightning XX 17 in a C10 and decided to see how much tension drop there was in lockout mode. The tension was set at 52 and I pressed the button. Tension got to 52 and the machine beeped. I watched the tension number. It almost immediately dropped 4 pounds. This intrigued me, so I let it sit some more. Tension finally settled at 44 pounds. Now I wouldn't leave a string untensioned quite that long, but it did make an impression on me nonetheless. I put it back in constant pull mode and re-pulled. I continue to love the Wise and recommend it to anyone looking for a realtively cheap upgrade.