Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Tips/Instruction (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   My blog about Tennis Academy in Spain (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=102725)

Kirill 10-22-2006 10:59 PM

My blog about Tennis Academy in Spain
 
Hi Everybody!
I am Kirill. I live and practice tennis at the Academy in Spain. We decided to create a nice blog about our life here, to let people know, how we live and practice at this academy. I will write about our daily life, news, interesting moments, tournaments, our free time.... You can help me to make this site more interesting. How??? ASK questions, what you would like to know about us!!!You are always welcome!!!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!;)

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

Duzza 10-22-2006 11:06 PM

One tip: Include pics as much as you can. Pictures make better threads I find :)

Kirill 10-22-2006 11:11 PM

blog about tenis academy
 
I forgot to put link:p

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

Kirill 10-25-2006 11:06 AM

My blog http://equelite.blogspot.com/
 
Hi!!!

I put a poll to my blog. the topic: Who will not enter in to the draw of Shangai?

What do u think????:rolleyes:

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

ceejay 10-26-2006 04:36 AM

At the moment, I think you need to do some work on its design and layout. The first post "Pain is only temporary but victory is forever" is very hard to read, as its all over the place, and has lots of pictures randomly spread around. As Duzza said, pictures are good. However, you need to organise them.

Personally, I'd also be more interested to read more about what the people in the academy get up to, how they train etc, rather than Tennis news. I can get Tennis news from lots of sites, but how many sites can I get a first hand infomation about how future tennis stars are trained?

Just a few suggestions. Keep up the good work. I voted for Bagdhatis btw.

Duzza 10-26-2006 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceejay
At the moment, I think you need to do some work on its design and layout. The first post "Pain is only temporary but victory is forever" is very hard to read, as its all over the place, and has lots of pictures randomly spread around. As Duzza said, pictures are good. However, you need to organise them.

Personally, I'd also be more interested to read more about what the people in the academy get up to, how they train etc, rather than Tennis news. I can get Tennis news from lots of sites, but how many sites can I get a first hand infomation about how future tennis stars are trained?

Just a few suggestions. Keep up the good work. I voted for Bagdhatis btw.

From what I read seems the blogger's 2nd language is English.

ceejay 10-26-2006 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duzza
From what I read seems the blogger's 2nd language is English.

Yeah, I presumed so too. However, when I meant it was hard to read, I meant that it was because of the layout. I like text to be in nice orderly paragraphs. Placing the pictures where they are at the moment makes it look like a mess, and I almost didn't read it because of that.

Kirill 10-26-2006 06:31 AM

blog about jc ferrero tennis academy in spain
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ceejay
At the moment, I think you need to do some work on its design and layout. The first post "Pain is only temporary but victory is forever" is very hard to read, as its all over the place, and has lots of pictures randomly spread around. As Duzza said, pictures are good. However, you need to organise them.

Personally, I'd also be more interested to read more about what the people in the academy get up to, how they train etc, rather than Tennis news. I can get Tennis news from lots of sites, but how many sites can I get a first hand infomation about how future tennis stars are trained?

Just a few suggestions. Keep up the good work. I voted for Bagdhatis btw.

Ceejay, thanx for your comments:D

1. As for design, if u meant just only photos, I will try to organise them in future. And it will be more easy to read.

2. U r right that it would be more interesting to know how future tennis stars live and work at the academy. I will write about it ;) That's why I asked there, what people wanna know about us and our life at the academy. And u've just suggested. It is great!!!!

3. As for me, I'm from Russia. U see, english is my second language, I live in Spain at the moment, everybody here speaks spanish. So I hope, my english is not so bad:rolleyes:

DragonFly 10-26-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirill
Ceejay, thanx for your comments:D

1. As for design, if u meant just only photos, I will try to organise them in future. And it will be more easy to read.

2. U r right that it would be more interesting to know how future tennis stars live and work at the academy. I will write about it ;) That's why I asked there, what people wanna know about us and our life at the academy. And u've just suggested. It is great!!!!

3. As for me, I'm from Russia. U see, english is my second language, I live in Spain at the moment, everybody here speaks spanish. So I hope, my english is not so bad:rolleyes:

looks ok, just a tip though, before you put in a picture, type in <br> before and after the pictures

Kirill 10-28-2006 04:09 AM

Our Day!!!
 
Hey guys!!!:D
I guess, u need to know more about our day, not to think that our life is so easy here.:mrgreen:

Have a nice day!!!!!

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

__________________________________________________ ___

Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Kirill 10-30-2006 11:09 PM

Robin round??? Hmmm, good chance to win tournaments!!!

What u think????:p

Kirill 11-06-2006 12:05 AM

blog about tenis academy
 
Hi, everybody!!!
Of course Ií m going to continue my blog during our break because itís me! If Iíve created it, Ií m going to do it till all bottons on my computer will be broken.:p

Every month I will write about one of our player, if u have questions for him\her, leave them in comments, and he\she will answer to u with great pleasure. The first one was ANTOINE!!!

:mrgreen:

Kirill 11-10-2006 12:14 AM

Hi! :p

U know that in Madrid has started "Masters of WTA". Yesterday all girls from our academy went to watch Maria Sharapova...

Thanks for all your comments!!!

Read my blog: http://equelite.blogspot.com/;)

Kirill 11-21-2006 07:51 AM

Donít forget about one tournament ďDavis Cup RUSSIA VS ARGENTINAĒ. I am waiting for this great final. Come on Russia!!!
Thank u, that u r reading our blog. Big respect from me and our academy. Like everytime with u, me, blogmaker Kirill.

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

P.S. Dont forget to vote on our poll!!! :D

LeftyServe 11-21-2006 12:05 PM

Just a word to give you encouragement for your blog; you've got the chance to be a unique voice out there. Keep up the good work! But as my grandmother was a "portenta," I'm rooting for Argentina.

Kirill 12-21-2006 11:19 AM

Hey!!!
I didn’t forget about the questions for Juan Carlos! Thanks a lot for all questions, there were nice and lots. It was great to know that u look after Juan Carlos’s life and have questions for him. I have chosen the most interesting one and most of them I put together. Hopefully, you will enjoy the interview and Juan Carlos will be more close to u now. Thanks!!!

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

Kirill 12-27-2006 11:58 PM

Dear Friends!

The year nearly finishes, and soon all your academy will go on holidays and will celebrate Christmas and New Year at home with their family and friends. We all will have a good rest and come back fresh and ready to work more hard the next year.

Merry Christmas Everyone and happy New Year!!!!!

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

Kirill 02-01-2007 09:27 AM

Hey everybody!!!Here is so rainy, we just play indoor and go to do physical to the stadium. JC Ferrero is playing football with us. And getting ready to play the tournament in Brazil on clay, Garcia -on hard courts. And Domachowska Marta is getting ready to play tournaments from next week. I wish them good luck!!!!

READ MORE

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

malakas 02-01-2007 09:43 AM

very nice blog,keep it up! :) And I hope Ferrero does better this year!;)

AsgerHO 02-02-2007 12:29 PM

Kirill, could you please e-mail me:
asgeragf@hotmail.com

Got some questions about the equelite, as I am to go there myself before too long


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse