Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Calleri-Agassi Match. 4th Round Miami TMS. BT. (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=10530)

AndyC 08-11-2004 12:36 PM

Calleri-Agassi Match. 4th Round Miami TMS. BT.

Now available. 707MB. DivX5. 1100KB/s bit rate

www.geocities.com/rosaponselle

Please reshare other matches u might have whilst downloading this :). The readme.txt and sample.mpg files are the same as for the Hewitt-Nadal files.. so save yourself additional download time by putting it in the same directory as the one u're downloading this match to and u shouldn't have to download these files again.

Feņa14 08-11-2004 01:17 PM

Thanks for that one,

I am just wondering if you have the Agassi V Ferrero 2003 US Open semi. And any matches from the 2002 Masters-cup?

Thanks,

-Liam

Emagdnim 08-11-2004 01:40 PM

thanks a lot for putting these up Andy, keep up the good work :)

AndyC 08-11-2004 01:48 PM

Sorry Liam I don't have any matches pre2004.

I should note here that I'm the only seed for the other two matches (Hewitt-Nadal & Coria-Safin) and there are still people downloading those files. As such my available upload bandwidth is being split 3 ways.. so don't be surprised if the download rate for this match is slow. However if there are others who seed the other two matches then I can use all my upload bandwidth for this match :). So if u wanna get this file quicker.. seed the other matches :)!

Tour90 08-11-2004 02:13 PM

hmm, for some reason that link doesn't work, anyother links to the other matches that you have, i currently have the Federer vs. Hewitt match seeded.

AndyC 08-11-2004 02:23 PM

sorry.. I made a mistake adding a . at the end of the link.. I've edited the link above.

JoeB_UK 08-11-2004 02:29 PM

thanks andy! just started downloading and im getting 30k. you are doing a great job

Tour90 08-11-2004 05:12 PM

are there any other matches on a torrent? If so can you add links?

thanks

bravestennis 08-11-2004 05:34 PM

Agassi Roddick will be within the next few days. Have alot of tennis to play tomorrow, so i don't think i can get it done tomorrow. I have a spare computer i'm throwing it into a server so it cad seed for all matches.

AndyC 08-12-2004 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tour90
are there any other matches on a torrent? If so can you add links?

thanks

Nope those are all the live links. If u're referring to the Federer-Hewitt match that was the first I released then that match is no longer available as the tracker is down and I've erased that file from my hard drive. However it would be easy for others who have the file to release a new torrent that I'd be willing to add to my page as long as those who have got the file download the new torrent and reseed the file using the new torrent. However I have my doubts that this will happen :). In my experience, it's been hard to keep torrents going on for longer than a week after the initial release. I seed when I can of course but my upload rates are pretty slow especially if I'm having to seed 3 matches (and soon more). I suspect some of these torrents will die out but that's fine by me :).. like a lot of things on bittorrent it's going to be a question of getting it while it's available.

I've also added a page to the link above with the matches I have on DVD for those who are interested in getting any other matches I might have.

BLiND 08-12-2004 05:27 AM

Another quality download brought to you by AndyC :-)

I will reseed my past downloads, I had them seeded for a week each, and just assumed they would have been distributed to everyone by that point.

bravestennis 08-12-2004 09:19 AM

hey andy c, i will have the agassi/roddick ready today could you host the torrent at the site with the rest of the matches?

AndyC 08-12-2004 02:17 PM

sure.. email me the torrent n I'll put it up.. attributed to u of course :).

newbie123 08-12-2004 09:20 PM

How do you seed the file? When I tried to seed it no one was downloading from me. I clicked on the torrent file and clicked on the already d/led folder so I can upload, but it doesnt seem to work. Or maybe no one's d/ling anymore?

AndyC 08-13-2004 12:42 AM

u've done it right.. u double click on the completed torrent which should then open your bittorrent program.. and u point the program to the already completed file.. and just leave the window open.. as people need the file form u the tracker should direct them to you and the downloads will start. there maybe periods when no one is downloading from you..

I still see quite a few people downloading all 3 files though.

bravestennis 08-13-2004 06:08 AM

Andy C check your email, i emailed you the file.

PhatAbbott 08-13-2004 07:12 AM

Thanks Andy for setting up all these matches for download. Its really quick and easy to get them running. My only gripe is the quality is so low.. I can barely see the ball on this one.

Would it be possible to increase the quality by 30%? Im sure most people will be willing to wait a little longer for the increased enjoyment of a better quality match.

A few hundred megs of space would make so much difference in quality.

AndyC 08-13-2004 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhatAbbott
Thanks Andy for setting up all these matches for download. Its really quick and easy to get them running. My only gripe is the quality is so low.. I can barely see the ball on this one.

Would it be possible to increase the quality by 30%? Im sure most people will be willing to wait a little longer for the increased enjoyment of a better quality match.

A few hundred megs of space would make so much difference in quality.

Ugh :(.. sorry about this one.. the initial quality wasn't the best to start with.. partly because it was the first match I ever captured. However I am concerned that u can't see the ball. When I watched the match after the reencode it looked reasonable to my eyes. I'll bear it in mind for the other matches I'm working on.. the next one is the Srichaphan-Johansson and the quality will be better if only because the archived match is better captured.. but it probably will be a larger download as well as that one went to 3 sets.

BTW I'm assuming your complaints about quality are only for this match? I've had positive feedback for the other matches in the main (I'm excluding the Federer-Hewitt match as it's no longer available and it was my first!) :).. Sorry if I use the first as an excuse but there is a learning curve!

bravestennis 08-13-2004 08:42 AM

yea, same here, the agassi/roddick match was my first, and it just had got it to record with the sound working minutes before the match. The Divx quality looks better than the orginal. Well maybe we'll get so good matches for the US Open and we can try different qualities and format, ect...

Defcon 08-13-2004 11:03 AM

Thanks AndyC!

I am downloading it and will be seeding it over the weekend, as long as my pc stays up.