Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Travel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   has anyone gotten FO tickets or hear from FO ticket office yet? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=123681)

chloeToh 03-18-2007 05:26 PM

has anyone gotten FO tickets or hear from FO ticket office yet?

From the Roland Garros Official web page, it said that ticket is on sales now but my friend has not hear from the GO ticket office about her reservation yet??? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Ragpicker 03-19-2007 01:39 PM

No, I have not heard either. And my reservation went in on Nov. 13th.

It appears they are following their policy posted on the site:

"The handling of application forms for the general public and from abroad will begin on 26 March. The results of the applications will be sent out between 30 March and 15 April 2007."

chloeToh 03-30-2007 02:00 PM

got your FO tickets yet?

hmm.. my friend still hasn't hear from the FO official. Anyone got your tickets yet?

Ragpicker 03-31-2007 09:18 AM

still waiting......

austro 04-11-2007 01:03 AM

just got it. but only Trophy of Legends not the other ones yet.

AsgerHO 04-11-2007 06:06 AM

Well they write that you will get the answer on the 15th of April as the latest, and it´s the 11th today. So they still have some days to go :)

But it´s gonna be exiting, I ordered mine pretty late, like 3 weeks ago

Ragpicker 04-11-2007 06:54 AM

still waiting.....and getting more anxious.

Please post when you get your tickets!

vascoboy 04-11-2007 02:01 PM

i'm a member of FFT...

...and still waiting...ordered my tix in Nov. '06, I rec'd email confirmations telling me my order was "processed"...that's it...makes it tough to "plan" a trip...but like all of you, no news yet...
christian iribarren

AsgerHO 04-12-2007 03:36 AM

I have to agree on the fact that it´s really difficult to plan your trip, when you don´t know whether you´ll get tickets or not. Do any of you guys have an idea of how good ones chances are? And another question. In a city like Paris, will the shops all over the city be closed on a sunday, even though it´s a big city?

Ragpicker 04-12-2007 12:29 PM

Just received an email from the FTF confirming my two tickets for Tuesday, May 29th.

My order was placed in November 2006.

They moved me up one level higher than I requested in Phillipe Chartrier - but hey, it looks like I'll make it. I will feel better when tickets are in hand.

Good luck to all - you should hear soon.

evianh2ogirl 04-13-2007 12:25 PM

I'm a new member who's been keeping an eye on this page for the last few days. I too ordered my tickets in Nov '06, but have heard nothing yet.

Has anyone else received information on their orders, besides the very lucky Ragpicker?

I agree that this waiting process is nerve racking! You would think we'd have heard something by now, considering that right now it is close to 9:30 pm in Paris and the French usually don't get a lot done on the weekend.

In reply to AsgerHO. Most of the shops in Paris are closed on Sunday, but many of the museums are open.

chloeToh 04-14-2007 04:10 PM

got it!

my friend told me that she got an email from FO, and we have our tickets. We suspect that we might got downgraded(because of the ticket prices) - we've asked for PC. She placed her ticket order mid Jan 2007.

Anyway, its great that we got the tickets!

Good luck!

Buuurnz 04-17-2007 06:24 AM

yes I got tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well not me but my buddies from the states that I gonna meet up with in paris....too bad that I will just be able to see the first day, cuz of my work but at least something!

vascoboy 04-21-2007 11:23 PM

still waiting for my FO tickets...

ordered them end of '06...recd an email to let me know that my order was validated, and they charged my CC...i don't have hard copy tix yet...i'm also an FFT member and so I have some priority but still no news...i've looked around the french message boards, and it's really a mixed bag: some have had their tix for 2 wks while others still wait...chances are most here will get what they ask as they give priority to buyers outside of the parisian area (& many say those who order 4+ tix get cherrypicked and betters chances)
keep me posted!
christian

austro 04-24-2007 02:29 AM

Still waiting too...

gshaffer23 04-24-2007 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buuurnz (Post 1384471)
yes I got tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well not me but my buddies from the states that I gonna meet up with in paris....too bad that I will just be able to see the first day, cuz of my work but at least something!

Yup, looking forward to it man!

Does anyone know how long it takes them to arrive at your home, or are they to be picked up at the ticket office?

Ragpicker 04-24-2007 10:09 AM

Just received an email today that said they will be sent registered mail. The email included an attachment that listed seat location.

Beacon Hill 04-25-2007 10:39 AM

Is it possible to get grounds pass tickets the first few days of the tournament? I have been to the other majors and, while it can be difficult to get into the show courts, it's not a problem to get onto the grounds. I've heard this may not be the case with the French Open. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Serve 'em hard 04-25-2007 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beacon Hill (Post 1403182)
Is it possible to get grounds pass tickets the first few days of the tournament? I have been to the other majors and, while it can be difficult to get into the show courts, it's not a problem to get onto the grounds. I've heard this may not be the case with the French Open. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Good question. Curious about this too. Can someone just show up there on the day in question and get a ticket?

AsgerHO 04-25-2007 12:06 PM

I´d like to know as well. I just received an answr today. And I didn´t get any tickets, so that was quite annoying.

But we have already booked flight tickets, and are secured tickets for the 31st of May, but we would like to watch tennis at least two days when er are there