Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Odds & Ends (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   I need help - Tennis Tatoo Thing... (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=124288)

Cavallino 03-21-2007 10:00 PM

I need help - Tennis Tatoo Thing...

Well....i want a new tatoo...i already have 2.

The first one, it was the Ferrari logo, the Cavallino Rampante, that's why my nickname.
The second, its my second name, cause nobody knows and i want to give some identity, so...my name its writted on my left arm in Angels Lirycs.

And the third one, its gonna be about my passion, Tennis.

I live of tennis, i play tennis since 25 years ago (im 28 ) and i'll play the next 30, 40, 50 years or more if i can....so its gonna be on my body for the rest of my days and i want to do it.

But, i dont have any idea what can i do.

I think on the ATP logo, but...i dont like, i think of course in a racquet or a ball, but...i dont like neither.

So i start to think, what can i tatoo on me who represent tennis and aren't so obvious.

A tribal could be, but how can i do a tribal with "tennis" as a topic?

Well...thats why i ask for help.

Any ideas will be thanked! :D

Deuce 03-22-2007 12:28 AM

Have an Ergonom tattooed on your ***.

OrangeOne 03-22-2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce (Post 1328995)
Have an Ergonom tattooed on your ***.

Might only work properly if the said *** was quite oddly-shaped....

Phil 03-22-2007 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavallino (Post 1328878)
Well....i want a new tatoo...i already have 2.

The first one, it was the Ferrari logo, the Cavallino Rampante, that's why my nickname.
The second, its my second name, cause nobody knows and i want to give some identity, so...my name its writted on my left arm in Angels Lirycs.

And the third one, its gonna be about my passion, Tennis.

I live of tennis, i play tennis since 25 years ago (im 28 ) and i'll play the next 30, 40, 50 years or more if i can....so its gonna be on my body for the rest of my days and i want to do it.

But, i dont have any idea what can i do.

I think on the ATP logo, but...i dont like, i think of course in a racquet or a ball, but...i dont like neither.

So i start to think, what can i tatoo on me who represent tennis and aren't so obvious.

A tribal could be, but how can i do a tribal with "tennis" as a topic?

Well...thats why i ask for help.

Any ideas will be thanked! :D

So let me get this straight: you want a tennis-related tatoo, cannot think of a design on your own and want someone from an anonymous message board to suggest one for you, and then have such suggestion drilled onto one of your body parts.

And here, I thought tatoos were a "personalized" thing...why would you permanently mark your body based on a stranger's idea? If you don't have any ideas of your own, maybe it's not the right thing for you to do?

Anyway, I suggest you have a large yellow tennis ball tatooed on your forehead-right between the eyes. That way, you can continue to play for 50 years more and NO ONE will make the mistake of NOT thinking, immediately, that you are a MO-RON!!!! (and a clown).

OrangeOne 03-22-2007 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 1329020)
So let me get this straight: you want a tennis-related tatoo, cannot think of a design on your own and want someone from an anonymous message board to suggest one for you, and then have such suggestion drilled onto one of your body parts.

And here, I thought tatoos were a "personalized" thing...why would you permanently mark your body based on a stranger's idea? If you don't have any ideas of your own, maybe it's not the right thing for you to do?

Anyway, I suggest you have a large yellow tennis ball tatooed on your forehead-right between the eyes. That way, you can continue to play for 50 years more and NO ONE will make the mistake of NOT thinking, immediately, that you are a MO-RON!!!! (and a clown).

^^^ What he said ;).

I really do agree with all of it. I have no tattoos, but I have thought about getting one for a few years now. I know what I want, and I certainly know why, and I know where it would be placed. It has a meaning to me, and it'll probably take many more years (or maybe forever) for me to be definite about marking me permanently with it... and this is my own idea we're talking about here, and an idea that's already been constant for 3-4 years.

I know it takes all types, but I never understand the people who walk in and pick a design off the wall. I mean, it's such a personal thing. For me, that's bad enough. Imagine having to say to people...."well I wanted a tennis tattoo, and some kid on the net suggested this design...." ;)

CanadianChic 03-22-2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

Sorry Cava, I think you are a nice guy, but this has to be the funniest post I have seen all week. Oh Phil, why do I find your posts so amusing? I don't know, but I do and I hope they last forever!!! lol. Great stuff. :D

OrangeOne 03-22-2007 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianChic (Post 1329091)
Sorry Cava, I think you are a nice guy, but this has to be the funniest post I have seen all week. Oh Phil, why do I find your posts so amusing? I don't know, but I do and I hope they last forever!!! lol. Great stuff. :D

You see, just proof that some people see people as 'nice guys', and others see them and can't help thinking 'likely to be convicted of driving dangerously causing death'....

CanadianChic 03-22-2007 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeOne (Post 1329100)
You see, just proof that some people see people as 'nice guys', and others see them and can't help thinking 'likely to be convicted of driving dangerously causing death'....

I know what you mean and I do not disagree with you. I have seen more death and destruction as a result of reckless or intoxicated driving in six years to last me many lifetimes. I have no tolerance, but I have expressed my opinion on the topic and still can see the good in him. I believe he has learned that people smack others down fast here on issues they hoped they would be applauded for. We tend to band together on the war against foolish behaviour. ;)

crazysoccer00 03-22-2007 06:22 AM

Get a tatoo that portrays your playing style
For example, if you like to use alot of topspin, get a tatoo that says..
"Topspin Monkey"
with a picture of Nadal

oscar_2424 03-22-2007 06:25 AM

Quote:

hahahhahahaha:D

LuckyR 03-22-2007 09:44 AM

I hope you own a Ferrari...

Wtitanium 03-22-2007 09:49 AM

I'm not going to read all of the other posts because I am in school and need to get started on this paper, but I would get the Babolat Cherry (if you use Babolat stuff). People wouldn't exactly think that it was tennis related.

Cavallino 03-22-2007 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyR (Post 1329580)
I hope you own a Ferrari...

Well...some day, i hope it too.

Cavallino 03-22-2007 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wtitanium (Post 1329589)
I'm not going to read all of the other posts because I am in school and need to get started on this paper, but I would get the Babolat Cherry (if you use Babolat stuff). People wouldn't exactly think that it was tennis related.

Dont you try to say the Kirschbaum cherry?

Besides that, i use Head (and that cherry is lame), but i dont know what i'll use on future, cause that is why i want something to represent tennis, but without any company logo.

LuckyR 03-22-2007 09:58 AM

Okay...

What do you think when you see someone in a Ferrari T shirt driving a Chevy?

Cavallino 03-22-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyR (Post 1329604)
Okay...

What do you think when you see someone in a Ferrari T shirt driving a Chevy?

A Ferrari fan without money to buy a Ferrari?

Wtitanium 03-22-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavallino (Post 1329599)
Dont you try to say the Kirschbaum cherry?

Besides that, i use Head (and that cherry is lame), but i dont know what i'll use on future, cause that is why i want something to represent tennis, but without any company logo.

Haha, my bad, that is what I meant. I was just at the Babolat site and then I thought of the cherry, so I got messed up.

Hmm... no company logo... I have no good ideas then really.

LuckyR 03-22-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavallino (Post 1329611)
A Ferrari fan without money to buy a Ferrari?

Well, at least you've got great motivation to get a Ferrari one day... my guess is you'll love it.

Cavallino 03-22-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wtitanium (Post 1329614)
Haha, my bad, that is what I meant. I was just at the Babolat site and then I thought of the cherry, so I got messed up.

Hmm... no company logo... I have no good ideas then really.

This pic have something i like, minimalism...

Cavallino 03-22-2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyR (Post 1329617)
Well, at least you've got great motivation to get a Ferrari one day... my guess is you'll love it.

That's why i have this on my shoulder ;)

The same one, but with the "S" & "F" (Scuderia Ferrari).