Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Odds & Ends (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tennis Warehouse-Mid Atlantic Chapter (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=130010)

zapvor 04-24-2007 09:22 PM

Tennis Warehouse-Mid Atlantic Chapter
 
It's our turn! Thanks to Drak's thread, and since there are so many of us in the greater DC metropolitan area, let's set up a Mid Atlantic Chapter!

I have counted at least about 5-6 of us who are in MD, DC, or VA, so that's definitely enough. In fact, I am meeting up with a forum member today(wed) after work if weather permits. So, please just reply with your interest, and we can gather e-mails and such later on. Thank you :)

zhan 04-24-2007 09:25 PM

please not again...

zapvor 04-24-2007 09:27 PM

^are you mid atlantic? why not? i think it will be fun to get together and hit around.

zhan 04-24-2007 09:38 PM

i am ... partly mid-atlantic and partly north east...
Pennsylvania is in the middle lol

SoBad 04-24-2007 09:58 PM

That's a nice idea, I look forward to the photos...:)

zapvor 04-24-2007 09:58 PM

ah...well penn is not in the area, but considering this forum and where everyone else is, you are close enough to come down and hang out. also, i wanna see your ride;)

zapvor 04-24-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBad (Post 1402502)
That's a nice idea, I look forward to the photos...:)

outstanding! please send me your email to
mitidor at gmail

SoBad 04-24-2007 10:01 PM

I meant I look forward to the photos of your meetings that you're going to post in this thread.:)

zapvor 04-24-2007 10:02 PM

what? but you are in the district...you dont want to join?

zhan 04-24-2007 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zapvor (Post 1402503)
ah...well penn is not in the area, but considering this forum and where everyone else is, you are close enough to come down and hang out. also, i wanna see your ride;)

i might have another ride lol...
various reasons

SoBad 04-24-2007 10:05 PM

Thanks for the invite. I'll think about it, especially if the meeting is in the district and not in some helicopter location and the photos posted here are nice.:) And by the way, I think there's way more than 5 or 6, probably more like 50 or 60 here, if you pay attention...;)

zapvor 04-24-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhan (Post 1402518)
i might have another ride lol...
various reasons

i am sure we'd love to have you join us, as long as we all get to test drive whatever car you have;) serious, we can all just meet up and have some fun. i dont even have a car, so. mitidor at gmail

zapvor 04-24-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBad (Post 1402521)
Thanks for the invite. I'll think about it, especially if the meeting is in the district and not in some helicopter location and the photos posted here are nice.:) And by the way, I think there's way more than 5 or 6, probably more like 50 or 60 here, if you pay attention...;)

well heck, if there's 50 of us the chapter needs to get organized! i guess the meeting will be determined by vote...if we have 50 though we can do like 3 locations or something: one in MD, one in DC and one in VA. or somewhere metro assesible. wanna be my secretary and keep track how many and where everyone is?

zhan 04-24-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zapvor (Post 1402523)
i am sure we'd love to have you join us, as long as we all get to test drive whatever car you have;) serious, we can all just meet up and have some fun. i dont even have a car, so. mitidor at gmail

get a car! get a car! (chant)

mrHan 04-25-2007 11:59 AM

Count me in :)

Topaz 04-25-2007 05:08 PM

I'm in Mid-Atlantic...VA

ShcMad 04-25-2007 05:43 PM

zapvor, count me in! I live in Northern VA. There's more TW people from the Wash DC Metropolitan area than I previously thought.

zapvor 04-25-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhan (Post 1402528)
get a car! get a car! (chant)

i am...i am still saving up funds =/ i want to get a honda

zapvor 04-25-2007 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz (Post 1403842)
I'm in Mid-Atlantic...VA

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShcMad (Post 1403896)
zapvor, count me in! I live in Northern VA. There's more TW people from the Wash DC Metropolitan area than I previously thought.

thats great guys! please email me at
mitidor at gmail and i will set up a listserv in a week or so to give everyone a chance to join :)

zapvor 04-25-2007 07:09 PM

by the way, i am planning on getting a new place around summer time, so after chapter meetings we can all chill at my crib if you want;)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse