Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pros' Racquets and Gear (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   what racquet is chris guccione using? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=173402)

chiapants226 01-02-2008 06:31 PM

what racquet is chris guccione using?
 


just wondering what racquet this is, and if anybody knows if he is using a paintjob of anything? thanks.

VikingSamurai 01-02-2008 06:32 PM

K-Pro Open? Or what ever the n-code one was called?

bluescreen 01-02-2008 07:56 PM

some random new k-factor. probably a k-pro open pj.

lacoster 01-02-2008 08:28 PM

FYI - Most racquet companies stick with the same colorways to distinguish lineages.

ie. SixOne (red/white), Tour (orange/white), Blade (black/gold), SixTwo (black/white) ProOpen (black/limegreen), etc.

You can also say the same lineage colorways about the Prestige, Instinct, Radical, etc....

HyperHorse 01-10-2008 08:50 AM

Hey i've been wondering which shoes he's wearing..
They don't look like anything from Reebok..
Oddly they look like Wilson Qualifiers...

chiapants226 01-10-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperHorse (Post 1990222)
Hey i've been wondering which shoes he's wearing..
They don't look like anything from Reebok..
Oddly they look like Wilson Qualifiers...

yehh i know. last australian open he wore wilson clothes??? and then he started wearing reebok clothes again. and then another time i saw him wearing reebok clothes, but wearing nike shoes? maybe he doesnt have a clothing sponsor?

Bogie 01-10-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiapants226 (Post 1991167)
yehh i know. last australian open he wore wilson clothes??? and then he started wearing reebok clothes again. and then another time i saw him wearing reebok clothes, but wearing nike shoes? maybe he doesnt have a clothing sponsor?

ya, he doesn't have a clothing sponsor. he wears a bunch of different brands and often new balance shoes like he is wearing this week.

chiapants226 01-10-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogie (Post 1991363)
ya, he doesn't have a clothing sponsor. he wears a bunch of different brands and often new balance shoes like he is wearing this week.

... youd think as a top 100 player, hed be able to get a clothing sponsor???

Bogie 01-10-2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiapants226 (Post 1991380)
... youd think as a top 100 player, hed be able to get a clothing sponsor???


you'd think davydenko would've had one for all those years he was in the top 50 and then for the year and a half, maybe even more than he was in the top 10. even now, im not even sure that he gets paid by airness, i think he might just be getting free clothes. its all about marketability. if a company doesnt think that they are going to be able to make money off of guccione, theyre not going to sign him, no matter what ranking he might have.

HyperHorse 01-10-2008 05:05 PM

I think he'll be sponsored by the end of the month...
If he keeps up this form...

Bogie 01-10-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HyperHorse (Post 1991393)
I think he'll be sponsored by the end of the month...
If he keeps up this form...

maybe, but dont get your hopes up. if you would ask most people, they still have no idea who he is and he isnt exactly soaring onto the scene ala djoker even though he has started picking up some good wins as of late. i think it might still take it some time, but maybe by around wimby he'll get a sponsor.

master935 01-11-2008 07:59 PM

It's the new K-pro open(I can't tell if it's the tour or not.). It's deffinantly not a PJ, the head shape is different(the old one is almost perfectly round, this one is more oval).

chiapants226 01-11-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master935 (Post 1993878)
It's the new K-pro open(I can't tell if it's the tour or not.). It's deffinantly not a PJ, the head shape is different(the old one is almost perfectly round, this one is more oval).

so is he using a real k-pro open??

Jackie T. Stephens 01-11-2008 08:06 PM

That's the same racquet Djokovic uses and it doesn't come out until February,one of my coach has it because he is one of the Wislon representives and let me hit with it.

Bogie 01-11-2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie T. Stephens (Post 1993893)
That's the same racquet Djokovic uses and it doesn't come out until February,one of my coach has it because he is one of the Wislon representives and let me hit with it.

your coach is lying to you about that then, because there is absolutely no way that it is the same stick at djokers. not even close, at all.........

roller~ 01-12-2008 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master935 (Post 1993878)
It's the new K-pro open(I can't tell if it's the tour or not.). It's deffinantly not a PJ, the head shape is different(the old one is almost perfectly round, this one is more oval).

I think so..:)

babolatking 01-15-2008 10:09 AM

its the k-pro open.. played with it its pretty nice..........

theone 01-15-2008 01:55 PM

From an advertising standpoint I think wilson have too many rackets in their range.

jt2007 01-15-2008 02:16 PM

djokovic is using the kblade (i think tour but idk for sure) pj

srvnvly 07-31-2009 06:31 AM

watched some of the Fish-Guccione match last night and am wondering what racquet is below the K Pro Open paint job; looks way too shiny black for a stock K Pro Open


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse