Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Junior League & Tournament Talk (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ***Tecnifibre Sponsored Players Club*** (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=174381)

babolat15 01-08-2008 05:43 PM

***Tecnifibre Sponsored Players Club***
 
If you are with Tecnifibre you can join!!!!WooHoo!!!Or if you are a die-hard fan of Tecnifibre!!!

Ronny 01-08-2008 05:49 PM

I got a Tecnifibre Preferred Players Package. Does that count? If so, count me in!:D

<3Tennis 01-08-2008 06:39 PM

Sigh... The way they do their sponsorship is ridiculous.
I hear stories of people saying that they are totally not within the requirement range but yet still get a sponsorship. Some people say they don't put their ranking at all within their applications. Others have met the requirements and still have not made it.
But anyway I'm a T-Fight 320 user and proud to be one, but pretty ticked off on how they run their sponsorship program.

DY3K1D 01-08-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <3Tennis (Post 1986590)
Sigh... The way they do their sponsorship is ridiculous.
I hear stories of people saying that they are totally not within the requirement range but yet still get a sponsorship. Some people say they don't put their ranking at all within their applications. Others have met the requirements and still have not made it.
But anyway I'm a T-Fight 320 user and proud to be one, but pretty ticked off on how they run their sponsorship program.

dude i know i got turned down today! i was like wtf i know people that are worse than me that made it..

DY3K1D 01-08-2008 10:24 PM

o and babolat can you email me at SurfersRock669@hotmail.com I have some questions about how to get the dunlop package because technifibre turned me down...i have already sent a nice letter to kristen or whoever. please message me dude. thanks!

babolatking 01-09-2008 10:31 AM

i got an offer for the players package but don't like the racquets abut love the string.

Tecnifibre_Rackets 01-09-2008 01:25 PM

Tecnifibre Tennis.

sctennis1 01-09-2008 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DY3K1D (Post 1987037)
dude i know i got turned down today! i was like wtf i know people that are worse than me that made it..

seriously me to, mr. kid?

MIGHTY MANFRED THE WONDER 01-09-2008 03:44 PM

You just never know when these will show up 2nd hand or on a bid site.

Barca tennis 01-10-2008 12:25 AM

I have Tecnifibre sponsorship, Tflight 320,lots of player out here have the rackets, but is very hard to get deals with them, only work with the top players, say top 500 in world, unless your a coach

babolat15 01-11-2008 02:14 PM

They just sent me a fresh frame yesterday to demo

MIGHTY MANFRED THE WONDER 01-16-2008 08:33 PM

I just put a Technifibre Players package up for sale in the SELL/TRADE section- at cost.

kctennis1005 01-18-2008 03:55 PM

tflash 310(16 x 19) (polyspin mains and synthetic crosses)

Katlion 01-18-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babolat15 (Post 1986445)
If you are with Tecnifibre you can join!!!!WooHoo!!!Or if you are a die-hard fan of Tecnifibre!!!

Hey dude, just a question. Why are you starting a Tecnifibre club if you are a fan of Babolat (if your signature is still acurate)?

sctennis1 01-18-2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kctennis1005 (Post 2012245)
tflash 310(16 x 19) (polyspin mains and synthetic crosses)

hey man i live in socal to where do u play?
i used to play at ATC but i moved to cabrillo

kctennis1005 01-18-2008 08:54 PM

dude alex its me kevin man haha

sctennis1 01-18-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kctennis1005 (Post 2013116)
dude alex its me kevin man haha

HAHAHAHAHA **** son

saram 02-08-2008 04:00 PM

Can I join? Please????? Lol.

Three 320's and counting....

babolat15 02-08-2008 08:05 PM

im getting 4 tfight 320

ChuDat 02-11-2008 08:39 AM

how good do you have to be to get a players package?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse