Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Travel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   4.0+ Tennis Partner NYC - BK or SI (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=190245)

Anton 04-05-2008 09:33 AM

4.0+ Tennis Partner NYC - BK or SI
 
Looking for 4.0 and up tennis partner(s) in Brooklyn or Staten Island

I'm a fit, 4.5+ player - trying to play as much as I can, but often don't have anyone to hit with.

email me vilinskiy@ gmail.com (NO SPACE)

or just reply here.

I also added myself to the "find a partner" search on usta site

http://www.finder.usta.com/communitycenter/home.aspx

AmericanTemplar 04-05-2008 10:56 AM

I'd be down to play next time I'm there. I should be there at the end of June and then again for the US Open. I usually play in Prospect Park when I'm there.

Morrissey 04-05-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anton (Post 2226075)
Looking for 4.0 and up tennis partner(s) in Brooklyn or Staten Island

I'm a fit, 4.5+ player - trying to play as much as I can, but often don't have anyone to hit with.

email me vilinskiy@ gmail.com (NO SPACE)

or just reply here.

I also added myself to the "find a partner" search on usta site

http://www.finder.usta.com/communitycenter/home.aspx

I'm in the same category as yourself. Do you know McCarren Park on Bedford Av. in Brooklyn? G train stop. email me, BoyRacer75@gmail.com

quest01 04-05-2008 03:10 PM

I'm interested. I live near Syracuse NY but would be willing to drive half way to play Tennis. I'm a 4.0 player.

tingwc 04-05-2008 04:47 PM

I'd be willing to play you. I live in Queens and played 4 years of HS tennis and I am also a HS tennis coach. I'm not particularly into rating myself, because inevitably people will get ****ed if i underrate or overrate myself, but I think I'm a pretty solid player and am always willing to play with new people, so shoot me an email at wallace.ting AT gmail.com if you're interested.

Anton 04-06-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest01 (Post 2226774)
I'm interested. I live near Syracuse NY but would be willing to drive half way to play Tennis. I'm a 4.0 player.

Wow now thats far - you must be desperate for a good match.

quest01 04-06-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anton (Post 2230943)
Wow now thats far - you must be desperate for a good match.

It's not too far. We meet in the middle it would be 2 hours and 15 minutes each. Actually I'll drive 3'4s of the way, you drive 1/4 of the way.

Anton 04-06-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericanTemplar (Post 2226264)
I'd be down to play next time I'm there. I should be there at the end of June and then again for the US Open. I usually play in Prospect Park when I'm there.

email me in june

Anton 04-06-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest01 (Post 2230956)
It's not too far. We meet in the middle it would be 2 hours and 15 minutes each. Actually I'll drive 3'4s of the way, you drive 1/4 of the way.

I usually don't drive further then half hour away

Maybe I could hit with you one of these weekends - where did u have in mind?

EZRA 04-07-2008 02:25 PM

Hey Anton - Just wondering, are you doing any USTA Team Tennis Stuff?

Anton 04-07-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZRA (Post 2232944)
Hey Anton - Just wondering, are you doing any USTA Team Tennis Stuff?

no not right now - I was looking to do some 8.0 doubles, but all teams were full

EZRA 04-07-2008 03:28 PM

8.0's are almost done - We're having a playoff match for the 8.0 Queens league this Saturday.

You're not doing any men's league? Just wondering, cause we're looking for strong 4.0's

Anton 04-07-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZRA (Post 2233120)
8.0's are almost done - We're having a playoff match for the 8.0 Queens league this Saturday.

You're not doing any men's league? Just wondering, cause we're looking for strong 4.0's

Well I'd be interested depending on where you play

EZRA 04-08-2008 08:57 AM

This is the Manhattan league so matches will be in Roosevelt Island and Tennisport -
We hold our team practices around the area as well. Like NTC, BRIDGEVIEW, ALLEY POND, and FOREST HILLS.

pjb5s4 08-30-2012 04:03 PM

reviving an old thread-sent you an email anton. thanks.

jman32 11-21-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjb5s4 (Post 6848802)
reviving an old thread-sent you an email anton. thanks.

i am 4.5 who lives near Inwood (near JFK) interested in a hitting partner and match play.

looking to play outdoors, but indoors when it is cold

pjb, where are you located?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse