Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Other Equipment (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What's the best bag for a competetive junior player (playing 4-5 times a week) (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=220863)

Roryp 09-10-2008 11:39 AM

What's the best bag for a competetive junior player (playing 4-5 times a week)
 
I'm an up and coming junior, i play 4 or 5 times a week and i carry 3 or 4 rackets. I am buying a head racket if that makes any difference?...

I'm looking for;
Durability
Size (pretty large as i carry a lot of stuff
Looks are a bonus i don't really mind

What's the best bag?

BCEagle01 09-10-2008 11:44 AM

Gotta be the Bab Aero Pro 12 pack. Best of everything. It's huge.

Roryp 09-10-2008 12:05 PM

It is a good bag i know but its 1 of the most expensive

Cup8489 09-10-2008 12:06 PM

why not buy a head combi? theyre really well made, in my experience. never used the bab, but loved the head bags.

perhaps this one? http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/desc...AD-HRB086.html

Roryp 09-10-2008 12:08 PM

Thnx a lot wat about the other bags by head the tour team series?

Roryp 09-10-2008 12:10 PM

Any 1 got pics of their bags (preferably head?)

Carl The Cannon 09-10-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roryp (Post 2704000)
It is a good bag i know but its 1 of the most expensive

If price were not an issue I would say the Wilson Super Six bags are some of the best on the market, if you can find a used one that may be the way to go. They have tons of space the backpack straps are amazing. I have the original aero pro drive bag, and it is definately quality but not quite as comfortable as the Super Six.

-CtC

Roryp 09-10-2008 12:24 PM

Thanks
I had my doubts before, u know anything about head bags

ClubHoUno 09-10-2008 01:17 PM

You have one and only one choice if you want the best quality bag - there simply is nothing better quality wise - Wilson Super Six Federer Limited Swiss Cross edition - best bag ever made:



Head and Babolat bags sucks in comparison to this bag - I know, because I've owned both Head and Babolat bags (the most expensive of them)

Roryp 09-10-2008 01:33 PM

But isn't that THE most expensive bag there is

Carl The Cannon 09-10-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roryp (Post 2704068)
Thanks
I had my doubts before, u know anything about head bags

I have never owned a Head bag, but every one of the orange ones the guys in my league own look filthy and have holes in them. I don't think the wilsons show the dirt and wear as quickly--- assuming you don't buy the federer bag- that thing would probably be filthy dirty in a week. :)

-CtC

Fedace 09-10-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClubHoUno (Post 2704199)
You have one and only one choice if you want the best quality bag - there simply is nothing better quality wise - Wilson Super Six Federer Limited Swiss Cross edition - best bag ever made:



Head and Babolat bags sucks in comparison to this bag - I know, because I've owned both Head and Babolat bags (the most expensive of them)

This makes you look like Federer wannabe :)

BCEagle01 09-11-2008 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClubHoUno (Post 2704199)
You have one and only one choice if you want the best quality bag - there simply is nothing better quality wise - Wilson Super Six Federer Limited Swiss Cross edition - best bag ever made:



Head and Babolat bags sucks in comparison to this bag - I know, because I've owned both Head and Babolat bags (the most expensive of them)

no offense C.H.U., but you are a Dane right? Why would you want a bag with a Swiss flag on it. I am sure it's a great bag, but why not just keep using your old Fed bag or just a regular super six?

duketennisgal 09-11-2008 08:09 AM

I've had this bag for a while now and I love it. It's held up very well, the straps are comfortable to use either way (shoulder or back pack style) and there's tons of room. It's also only 49.95 which is a plus.


Spatula 09-11-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roryp (Post 2703920)
I'm an up and coming junior, i play 4 or 5 times a week and i carry 3 or 4 rackets. I am buying a head racket if that makes any difference?...

I'm looking for;
Durability
Size (pretty large as i carry a lot of stuff
Looks are a bonus i don't really mind

What's the best bag?


I've had this bag for about 8 months now:

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/desc...AD-TT07B9.html

It's large (I carry 4-6 frames at a time), plus clothes, balls, sneakers, etc...with plenty of room to spare. It's been very durable so far. I have zero complaints about it. Best of all, it was cost effective @ $40!

Roryp 09-11-2008 08:36 AM

I've been thinking of getting that bag.
Have you by any chance got some pictures of it?
Thanks a lot

nCode747 09-11-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fedace (Post 2704937)
This makes you look like Federer wannabe :)

or just a die hard fed fan


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse