Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   References (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Trev343 is a scammer! (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=234323)

akybo 12-06-2008 05:30 AM

Trev343 is a scammer!
 
Trev343 contacted me to trade his APDC for my PDR+
I really didnt care to still trade my pdr+ but looking through some of his posts he seemd like a guy really interested in tennis(he has a video too)and especially for this racquet so I said to myself to do something good and forget my lazyness and send him the racquet.
Afer I sent him the email confirmation with an attachement postal confirmation, he sent me this email:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HIM
Hi Saul,
Ive been having some issues and I feel like a **** right now.
I left my tennis bag with in my coachs office today with 4 of my racquets in it and clothes, I went to school today to get it and apparently its gone. I really dont know what to tell you, but you will get some stuff from me for your racquet or I will send it back. I have a yonex rds 003 at my house and that is the only racquet I have left. I have 75 dollars also in my paypal account, a PSP I am willing to send you, string, xbox 360 games, anything to make up for this because now I am racquetless besides my yonex rds 003. Please do not be quick to leave me bad feedback because I will make this up to you.

It felt weird but I said to myself:"maybe he's telling the truth,it's about a racquet afterall" so my response to him:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ME
I am sorry Trevor for your loss,maybe you can found out how the bag misses?The person who do the cleaning might know.Anyway,I will not tell you to send me back the racquet becouse I know you really want it and it\s the first reason I sent it to you.I wanted the APDC just for collection as I like the way Rafa plays,I have rds001 mids wich I play now.I leave to your attitude what you want to send me.Alex.

After he received the racquet I wrote him this mail:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ME
Hello Trevor,I find a way to pay me the racquet,you said you have those money in a paypal account.I found some habdlebars I need on my bike and I saw you can pay through paypal too.I leave you the link here http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/de...i_Intruder_800

Right me and tell me if you can do this for me.Thank you!Alex

he said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by HIM
dont have the money in the account anymore, but uhm ill lookout for the racquet!

Two days ago I wrote him to send me a straight answer,he didnt responde;he still entered this site.
I dont think he is a specialised scammer,maybe he's superlazy.I erased words and his adress in the mails to not put him in any danger,it's a racquet afterall,I wrote this,that other persons know what to expect when try to do a trade with him.

meowmix 12-06-2008 10:48 AM

I think the title of this thread is a bit too harsh, at this point at least.

czech09 12-06-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meowmix (Post 2914316)
I think the title of this thread is a bit too harsh, at this point at least.

I don't thinks so personally especially if this guy is sending his racket all the way from Romania...

akybo 12-07-2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meowmix (Post 2914316)
I think the title of this thread is a bit too harsh, at this point at least.

I wrote down to my post that I dont think he's a specialized scammer,maybe he's just lazy,but I am talking about facts,I sent him my racquet,he didnt,is simple-he scammed me.If someone steals for his first time,he's still called a thiev.

Voltron 12-07-2008 01:07 AM

So he took your racquet, then asked you to buy him handlebars for his bike? Personally, I would never, ever deal with anyone like that, if anything, I'd be more inclined to punch him in the mouth. :?

akybo 12-07-2008 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron (Post 2915622)
So he took your racquet, then asked you to buy him handlebars for his bike? Personally, I would never, ever deal with anyone like that, if anything, I'd be more inclined to punch him in the mouth. :?

:) no
He said he got some money into a paypal account(in Romania we cant use paypal).After he received the racquet I told him I will think to a method of payment(I was thinking about WesterUnion).
I was looking for a handlebar for my bike and saw there(on that site) you can pay through paypal and I wrote to him if he can help me with that-I was going to pay the shippment;I needed him only to buy those bars.
Here is he's last post http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=234360

Trev343 12-07-2008 08:14 AM

I love how all of you people run your mouth without hearing both sides of the story.
1a. Right after all my crap gets stolen I tell him ill send it back, but then he says something along the lines of don't worry about it.
1b. I dont live on this forum, so im sorry if I havnt changed my sig, its usually not my TOP priority.
2. After the incident you told me you wanted me to find the racquet for you used, because its "cheap" down here. Ok didn't find anything because I kinda live in the middle of nowhere.
3. I OFFERED TO SEND HIM MONEY ON PAYPAL after that and then he comes to tell me he can't do that? Well im certainly trying!
4. OK then he wants some handlebars, does he expect money to remain on my papal account when he just told me he cant do it on paypal so I take it out and spend.

Dude heres the bottom line, I intended to send your racquet back, but you said you didn't want it. Then I looked for an APDC for sale, couldnt find any. Then I try to paypal you money, you wouldn't allow it. Then you say you want some handlebars, well im sorry I dont have the money right now. You should have came to me about first instead of doing this.
Im sure I won't be able to do any more transactions anymore on here, but all in all I can simply just make a new account!
So have fun crying buddy.

akybo 12-07-2008 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trev343 (Post 2915944)
Im sure I won't be able to do any more transactions anymore on here, but all in all I can simply just make a new account!
So have fun crying buddy.

You didnt entered your email neigher?
Anyway,your last words are indeed the words of a scammer.As for crying,you make me laugh!

Voltron 12-07-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akybo (Post 2915711)
:) no
He said he got some money into a paypal account(in Romania we cant use paypal).After he received the racquet I told him I will think to a method of payment(I was thinking about WesterUnion).
I was looking for a handlebar for my bike and saw there(on that site) you can pay through paypal and I wrote to him if he can help me with that-I was going to pay the shippment;I needed him only to buy those bars.
Here is he's last post http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=234360

Ahhh, OK, I understand now.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trev343 (Post 2915944)
I love how all of you people run your mouth without hearing both sides of the story.
1a. Right after all my crap gets stolen I tell him ill send it back, but then he says something along the lines of don't worry about it.
1b. I dont live on this forum, so im sorry if I havnt changed my sig, its usually not my TOP priority.
2. After the incident you told me you wanted me to find the racquet for you used, because its "cheap" down here. Ok didn't find anything because I kinda live in the middle of nowhere.
3. I OFFERED TO SEND HIM MONEY ON PAYPAL after that and then he comes to tell me he can't do that? Well im certainly trying!
4. OK then he wants some handlebars, does he expect money to remain on my papal account when he just told me he cant do it on paypal so I take it out and spend.

Dude heres the bottom line, I intended to send your racquet back, but you said you didn't want it. Then I looked for an APDC for sale, couldnt find any. Then I try to paypal you money, you wouldn't allow it. Then you say you want some handlebars, well im sorry I dont have the money right now. You should have came to me about first instead of doing this.
Im sure I won't be able to do any more transactions anymore on here, but all in all I can simply just make a new account!
So have fun crying buddy.

Wow Trev, way to take the ******-bag approach to all this, I would never, ever trade/buy from/sell to you in a million years. Nice job taking his frame and running with it. In any case, akybo, you should post his name, not just his email, so we know who not to deal with.

akybo 12-07-2008 09:45 AM

post down!

FedererForehand 12-07-2008 09:51 AM

Trev- get a freaking life... I am surprised you didn't offer him a nice set of hubcaps while you were at it.

Akybo - what's Trev's real first and last name - that way in case he decides to make a another account we'll at least have his name for future reference.

lilxjohnyy 12-07-2008 10:52 AM

Wow... thats all the proof you need to show Trev indeed is a scammer. No need to hear the other side of the story anymore

VGP 12-07-2008 12:06 PM

Damn!

Nice.

inwoodnyc 12-07-2008 12:43 PM

you are a certified scumbag, trev!!! :mad:

zidane339 12-07-2008 12:44 PM

Wow completely busted.Absolutely give us his full info, he is now proven to be a full fledged scammer.

Good detective work Akybo!

Gottabekin 12-07-2008 01:05 PM

uh oh, just send akybo the damn racquet

zidane339 12-07-2008 04:49 PM

Looks like he's got money to buy a X-2, but can't pay back Akybo!

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showt...71#post2916871

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trev343 (Post 2916865)
]I'm asking because I really need this machine soon and I cant afford anything but ground!
So I order Gamma X-2 from Hbird tonight which is Sunday.. when do I get it since hbird. is located in Virginia and im in North Carolina?
[/color]
Thanks guys


Trev343 12-07-2008 04:58 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

zidane339 12-07-2008 05:02 PM

never mind

ThA_Azn_DeViL 12-07-2008 05:07 PM

Wow i've seen some low sh** but this is downright stupid, seriously just give back the racquet and maybe you wont have roger federer kicking your door down to pick up that APDC ( Or Nadal for that matter).


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse