Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Post Pictures of Your Tennis Shoes! (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=237743)

mrmo1115 01-03-2009 10:57 AM

Post Pictures of Your Tennis Shoes!
 
Post any pictures you may have of your current shoe rotation or any tennis shoes you have lying around. I want to see some pics.
I am going to start off by uploading my pictures, soon to be posted...

maximo 01-03-2009 11:03 AM

Il post my gel resolutions as soon as i fix my camera

SaunderS 01-03-2009 11:29 AM




mrmo1115 01-03-2009 11:36 AM

Here is my shoe rotation as of now:



The a3 prevails, Breathe free 3s and the 2 beat barricades are just used for misc. wear. I use the 2 beat barricades sometimes during practice, when I don't want to wear my rotation shoes. And i think i am going to throw out a pair today...

Shoes in my real rotation:
2x Cage 2's (Obsidian and the White/Metallic Silver)
2x Barricad 5s ( Customized and the Metallic/Silver)

Other shoes:

2x Barricade 5s (Navy/Yellow treads almost gone) and (Black/Lime Green treads all gone)
1x Adidas a3 Prevail (semi - worn out)
1x Breathe Free 3s (good condition) (not wearing them b/c i prefer the cage 2s over them most of the time)

supermario343 01-03-2009 12:18 PM

great shoes mrmo1115! ill post my pic when i get my new ones next week :)

SaunderS 01-03-2009 12:21 PM

What you getting, Mario?

vmosrafa08 01-03-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmo1115 (Post 2972187)
Here is my shoe rotation as of now:



The a3 prevails, Breathe free 3s and the 2 beat barricades are just used for misc. wear. I use the 2 beat barricades sometimes during practice, when I don't want to wear my rotation shoes. And i think i am going to throw out a pair today...

Shoes in my real rotation:
2x Cage 2's (Obsidian and the White/Metallic Silver)
2x Barricad 5s ( Customized and the Metallic/Silver)

Other shoes:

2x Barricade 5s (Navy/Yellow treads almost gone) and (Black/Lime Green treads all gone)
1x Adidas a3 Prevail (semi - worn out)
1x Breathe Free 3s (good condition) (not wearing them b/c i prefer the cage 2s over them most of the time)

I like the customized Barricades :)

mrmo1115 01-03-2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmosrafa08 (Post 2972298)
I like the customized Barricades :)

Thanks, any other additional opinions/comments/suggestions would be appreciated!

Any suggestions on what shoes I should get rid of out of these? 2 Barricade V (Lime Green/Black , Navy/Yellow, a3 Prevail, Breathe Free 3 )

I also have a pair of All White/Silver Barricades, but I gave them to my brother, so I could have goten the Metallic Silver ones. I just made the transition to .5 size bigger for Adidas, before i was 7.5 in both nike and adidas, but now I am getting size 8 adidas as well.

supermario343 01-03-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaunderS (Post 2972283)
What you getting, Mario?

the new 1.3 ballistics..the white and blue ones

mrmo1115 01-03-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supermario343 (Post 2972342)
the new 1.3 ballistics..the white and blue ones

Oh sweet, I can't wait to see pictures. And don't forget to tell us your opinion on the shoe. And if you can, try to compare them to the Cage 2 and Barricade V, for better or worse. Its hard to imagine Nike coming out with a shoe that weighs more than the Barricade ...

I am still ****ed at Nike for only coming out w/ 5 color schemes for the whole year for the C.B. 1.3's. And even worse, the 5 colorways are all so hard to match with... except for the white/obsidian ones, but I have said before how I don't really like all white shoes because they get dirty too quick and they are too plain.. I pretty much have to choose from Black/Pink, White/Concord Grape and White/Yellow for the C.B. 1.3's this year... So painful.... maybe I'll consider staying w/ my Cage 2's the whole year... even though I would like to upgrade.

Zhou 01-03-2009 01:11 PM

I'll post my 3 when I get my Barricades on Tuesday.

mrmo1115 01-03-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhou (Post 2972452)
I'll post my 3 when I get my Barricades on Tuesday.

Any suggestions on which shoes to get rid of? Shoes I am considering throwing out. 1 of the 2 Barricades ( navy / yellow and lime green / black) , a3 prevail, and the nike breathe free 3 .

The four are pictured in the first row, which is not my official tennis shoe rotation.

mcutilize 01-03-2009 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmo1115 (Post 2972462)
Any suggestions on which shoes to get rid of? Shoes I am considering throwing out. 1 of the 2 Barricades ( navy / yellow and lime green / black) , a3 prevail, and the nike breathe free 3 .

The four are pictured in the first row, which is not my official tennis shoe rotation.

wow dude u were right u do have too much tennis shoes, i have 2 pairs of b5s, 3 wrecked pairs of team all court 3s, 1 pair of wrecked wilson tour 2s, 1 semi wrecked pair of kswiss ultra natural which is really comfortable, 1 pair of propulses which didn't fit. and i think thats it

mrmo1115 01-03-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcutilize (Post 2972503)
wow dude u were right u do have too much tennis shoes, i have 2 pairs of b5s, 3 wrecked pairs of team all court 3s, 1 pair of wrecked wilson tour 2s, 1 semi wrecked pair of kswiss ultra natural which is really comfortable, 1 pair of propulses which didn't fit. and i think thats it

Haha, I told you im stocked as of now. I am getting rid of my Black/Lime Green B5's and my a3 Prevails. Going to keep my navy/yellow B5's as beaters and my Breathe Free 3 as one of my casual wear shoes.

I am pretty much set until I wear out my cage 2's , then I might go hunting for some 1.3 C.b.'s :)

mcutilize 01-03-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmo1115 (Post 2972537)
Haha, I told you im stocked as of now. I am getting rid of my Black/Lime Green B5's and my a3 Prevails. Going to keep my navy/yellow B5's as beaters and my Breathe Free 3 as one of my casual wear shoes.

I am pretty much set until I wear out my cage 2's , then I might go hunting for some 1.3 C.b.'s :)

my beaters are my ajf og 5s, i break a lot of black peoples necks and people's at my school.

one day when i wore my james blake white black red cages to school everyone told me they liked them, they kept asking me what they were and i was like wtf there tennis shoes.

innoVAShaun 01-03-2009 02:05 PM

SuperMario,

My white CB 1.3s should be here soon also. Just in time for my winter league.

Also, FYI, I just got me some Nike doublewide wristbands in Comet Red from TJ-Maxx for 2.99! They also had the Nike Dri-Fit Bandana in New Blue for 4.99.

mrmo1115 01-03-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innoVAShaun (Post 2972681)
SuperMario,

My white CB 1.3s should be here soon also. Just in time for my winter league.

Also, FYI, I just got me some Nike doublewide wristbands in Comet Red from TJ-Maxx for 2.99! They also had the Nike Dri-Fit Bandana in New Blue for 4.99.

Don't forget guys to tell me how the 1.3 C.B.'s feel and compare to BV and Cage 2 !

tennisoh 01-03-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmo1115 (Post 2972187)
Here is my shoe rotation as of now:



The a3 prevails, Breathe free 3s and the 2 beat barricades are just used for misc. wear. I use the 2 beat barricades sometimes during practice, when I don't want to wear my rotation shoes. And i think i am going to throw out a pair today...

Shoes in my real rotation:
2x Cage 2's (Obsidian and the White/Metallic Silver)
2x Barricad 5s ( Customized and the Metallic/Silver)

Other shoes:

2x Barricade 5s (Navy/Yellow treads almost gone) and (Black/Lime Green treads all gone)
1x Adidas a3 Prevail (semi - worn out)
1x Breathe Free 3s (good condition) (not wearing them b/c i prefer the cage 2s over them most of the time)

What size shoe do you wear? Do they have any life left in them? If you are thinking of throwing some shoes out and they aren't completely dead, I'll pay for the shipping costs and take them. I can always use a pair of shoes, even if they are just to hit around with.

mrmo1115 01-03-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisoh (Post 2972922)
What size shoe do you wear? Do they have any life left in them? If you are thinking of throwing some shoes out and they aren't completely dead, I'll pay for the shipping costs and take them. I can always use a pair of shoes, even if they are just to hit around with.

Well, the shoe size ranges. I am now officially a size 8 in Adidas and Nike, but the 2 barricades on the bottom are 7.5 both, the a3 Prevails are 7.5 and the Breathe Free 3 are size 8 . I'd be willing to sell them to you. But I'd keep one of the 2 barricades for practice sometimes, when I don't feel like wearing my top 4 shoes. And all of the shoes have alot of life and are still wearable.

tennisoh 01-03-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmo1115 (Post 2972930)
Well, the shoe size ranges. I am now officially a size 8 in Adidas and Nike, but the 2 barricades on the bottom are 7.5 both, the a3 Prevails are 7.5 and the Breathe Free 3 are size 8 . I'd be willing to sell them to you. But I'd keep one of the 2 barricades for practice sometimes, when I don't feel like wearing my top 4 shoes. And all of the shoes have alot of life and are still wearable.

Too bad. I wear a 10 or 10.5. Sounds like a good deal though for anyone out there with that size of shoe. You can never have enough pairs in my opinion!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse