Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Classic Racquet Talk (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Here are my staff: Yours??? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=246368)

yuth 02-18-2009 09:07 PM

Here are my staff: Yours???

Here are my staff: Yours???

From the top to the bottom

prostaff tour 90 (us version)

prostaff classic Star & Stripe 85 (made in Taiwan...I am not quite sure)

prostaff original 6.0 85 (made in china)

Jack Krammer staff 85 (st vincent)

wilson Ultra II (st vincent)

Wilson Ultra I (st vincent)

More pics will come.

plasma 02-18-2009 10:20 PM

Hi Yuth, Sahvadhee.... (khap)
those racquets look incredible. Please show us more pics.
Khap Khun Mai Khapp

yuth 02-19-2009 05:59 AM

ALL pics for you, How's yours???:)

yuth 02-19-2009 05:59 AM

ibii70 02-19-2009 06:07 AM

Oh...Nice collection..
Please show more pics

plasma 02-19-2009 12:27 PM

your ultra 2 is much cleaner than mine... more pictures please, it looks almost new!!! stars and stripes and jackstaff also look clean. I got a Jackstaff and an original ps 85 midsize for 600 Baht at a tiny local store yesterday....talk about good luck!!!

buddha bless you, Plasma loves thailand!!!

hope we can do some trading soon, wish I was in Changmai right now with my Lihzu, Lhazu and Hmong tribe friends, eating sticky rice in bamboo warmed over an open fire or in Kho Phan Ghan, on Hadrin beach, getting a massage and eating fresh fruit on the sunny beach...bye.

Bud 02-19-2009 03:37 PM

Thy Rod and thy Staff... they comfort me :lol:

Tennis Dunce 02-19-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasma (Post 3146949)
your ultra 2 is much cleaner than mine... more pictures please, it looks almost new!!! stars and stripes and jackstaff also look clean. I got a Jackstaff and an original ps 85 midsize for 600 Baht at a tiny local store yesterday....talk about good luck!!!

hope we can do some trading soon, wish I was in Changmai right now with my Lihzu, Lhazu and Hmong tribe friends, eating sticky rice in bamboo warmed over an open fire or in Kho Phan Ghan, on Hadrin beach, getting a massage and eating fresh fruit on the sunny beach...bye.

I am so friggin' jealous.:)

Kirko 02-20-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasma (Post 3146949)

the day of yester-year ; quite marvelous !!

plasma 02-21-2009 12:04 AM

the days of yeaster-year were hearbreaking, heart ache and sore shoulders, ps st. vincentina was my girl, but she broke my heart, she was too stiff, I would wind up feeling soooooo sore. I found a Chinese girl with a black buttcap, she doesn't feel quite as nice but almost; also she never has problems with her weight and I never feel sore. She's quicker to do what I say, even though it's just a normal perfect relationship without that weird spiritual bond that vincentina and I had. I cheated with a Taiwanese girl once, but learned my lesson quick.... I love you blackbuttcap China!

pshulam 02-21-2009 07:40 AM

Here are some of my old rackets:

pshulam 02-21-2009 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasma (Post 3151550)
the days of yeaster-year were hearbreaking, heart ache and sore shoulders, ps st. vincentina was my girl, but she broke my heart, she was too stiff, I would wind up feeling soooooo sore. I found a Chinese girl with a black buttcap, she doesn't feel quite as nice but almost; also she never has problems with her weight and I never feel sore. She's quicker to do what I say, even though it's just a normal perfect relationship without that weird spiritual bond that vincentina and I had. I cheated with a Taiwanese girl once, but learned my lesson quick.... I love you blackbuttcap China!

From Latin to Chinese - cool - it's nice to have varieties.

plasma 02-21-2009 10:43 AM

that panther pro ceramic has all the accuracy and performance of the ps 85, only replace the nice crisp stiffness with even nicer ceramic snap, been looking for ages, played it as a weee plasma...please contact me if you would ever trade, about to string up a black max pro. Looks like an amazing 85, much more impressive than the black max, heard that you have one as well, please advise regarding stringing...
my personal Racquet Doctor is making a housecall tomorrow!!!

pshulam 02-25-2009 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasma (Post 3152769)
that panther pro ceramic has all the accuracy and performance of the ps 85, only replace the nice crisp stiffness with even nicer ceramic snap, been looking for ages, played it as a weee plasma...please contact me if you would ever trade, about to string up a black max pro. Looks like an amazing 85, much more impressive than the black max, heard that you have one as well, please advise regarding stringing...
my personal Racquet Doctor is making a housecall tomorrow!!!

I am keeping the Panther Pro Ceramic.
The black max pro was strung with syn gut at 57#.

anirut 02-25-2009 05:32 PM

Plasma, dropping by THA anytime?

Last Friday I just got a Revelation Tour 90 Phillipoussis from Yuth in exchange for the Max 200 Pro III that I have.

plasma 02-25-2009 06:16 PM

no immediate plans yet, but I just spent a half hour telling another board member about how great Thailand is, lost contact with yuth thru email but hope to trade with him soon...Plasma loves Thailand!!!!

jmjmkim 02-25-2009 06:18 PM

I like ceramics.

anirut 02-25-2009 06:53 PM

Plasma, I don't know if you've visited my forum. If not, give it a shot. There's an English section too. There are a few TT-ers there too.

club.tennisenjoy.com

plasma 02-25-2009 06:58 PM

ceramic is a favorite of mine as well, the wilson ceramic is awesome as long as you don't string it too tight. Who can forget the spectrum comp???

Virginia 02-25-2009 07:15 PM

Yes, that is a beautiful racquet - I have the 110 and the 90 and the rare yellow 110. The 110 was my favourite for quite some time. Two of my tennis mates still play with their 20+ year old frames - they've just never found anything they prefer.