Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Weird H2H (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=290218)

Dutch-Guy 09-25-2009 02:28 PM

Weird H2H
 
Hrbaty vs Federer 2-0
Simon vs Federer 2-0:)
Hrbaty vs Nadal 3-1
Murray vs Federer 6-3

Bammer vs Serena 2-0:)
Golovin vs Venus 2-0

Add other names and h2h

veroniquem 09-25-2009 02:33 PM

Nadal-Federer 13-7 :)

Dutch-Guy 09-25-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veroniquem (Post 3975720)
Nadal-Federer 13-7 :)

Tu blagues ou quoi? What's weird about it?

Giggs The Red Devil 09-25-2009 02:40 PM

Santoro-Safin 7-2. Spooky.

akv89 09-25-2009 02:40 PM

Santoro is 7-2 against Safin

TheMagicianOfPrecision 09-25-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veroniquem (Post 3975720)
Nadal-Federer 13-7 :)

Good confession, that is weird statstic.

P_Agony 09-25-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch-Guy (Post 3975709)
Hrbaty vs Federer 2-0
Simon vs Federer 2-0:)
Hrbaty vs Nadal 3-1
Murray vs Federer 6-3

Bammer vs Serena 2-0:)
Golovin vs Venus 2-0

Add other names and h2h

Didn't Federer beat Hrbaty at last year's Wimbly?

Shaolin 09-25-2009 02:42 PM

Enqvist-Federer 3-1

TheMagicianOfPrecision 09-25-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin (Post 3975738)
Enqvist-Federer 3-1


Yeah, Enqvist had a huge baseline-game that baby-Fed couldnt control.

drwood 09-25-2009 02:45 PM

Edberg vs. Muster = 10-0
Lendl vs. Gilbert = 16-0
Lendl vs. Mayotte = 17-0
Haarhuis vs. Sampras = 3-1

Conchita Martinez vs. Navratilova = 4-1
Jo Durie vs. Graf = 4-3

Dutch-Guy 09-25-2009 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P_Agony (Post 3975737)
Didn't Federer beat Hrbaty at last year's Wimbly?

My bad.He got straight setted in R1.But still leads 2-1 over TMF is kinda weird.

GasquetGOAT 09-25-2009 02:46 PM

Majors Won -
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by veroniquem (Post 3975720)
Nadal-Federer 13-7 :)

Federer-Nadal 15-6

TheMagicianOfPrecision 09-25-2009 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drwood (Post 3975747)
Edberg vs. Muster = 10-0
Lendl vs. Gilbert = 16-0
Lendl vs. Mayotte = 17-0
Haarhuis vs. Sampras = 3-1

Conchita Martinez vs. Navratilova = 4-1
Jo Durie vs. Graf = 4-3

Hm, well, thats how good Edberg was, when he played Muster he didnt even allowed Muster to take time for a toilet-break, he attacked everything.

cucio 09-25-2009 02:47 PM

Federer-Me 0-0 :rolleyes:

Yup, I remember the funny Fed-Hrbaty match at Wimby, when Dom sat right beside Rog in one changeover. Did you double-check those stats?

Dutch-Guy 09-25-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drwood (Post 3975747)
Edberg vs. Muster = 10-0
Lendl vs. Gilbert = 16-0
Lendl vs. Mayotte = 17-0
Haarhuis vs. Sampras = 3-1

Conchita Martinez vs. Navratilova = 4-1
Jo Durie vs. Graf = 4-3

You didn't get it.We are talking about loopsided h2h but about less talented players having a better h2h over the more talented ones.

TheMagicianOfPrecision 09-25-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GasquetGOAT (Post 3975752)
Federer-Nadal 15-6

Youre a great kid!:)

drwood 09-25-2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch-Guy (Post 3975758)
You didn't get it.We are talking about loopsided h2h but about less talented players having a better h2h over the more talented ones.

Hence Martinez over Navratilova and Durie over Graf and Haarhuis over Sampras

TheMagicianOfPrecision 09-25-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drwood (Post 3975769)
and Haarhuis over Sampras

:):twisted::):twisted:

Dutch-Guy 09-25-2009 02:55 PM

Federer vs Canas 3-3 (still kind of weird to me at least)

TheMagicianOfPrecision 09-25-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch-Guy (Post 3975788)
Federer vs Canas 3-3 (still kind of weird to me at least)

That is weird...really weird


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse