Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   If players Tennys Sandgren and Carsten Ball registered partnership (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=291065)

kafelnikov 10-01-2009 08:09 AM

If players Tennys Sandgren and Carsten Ball registered partnership
 
We would have a player named Tennys Ball..

Talk about GOAT-name!

This came to me in a dream last night.

supersmash 10-01-2009 03:28 PM

I sure hope your dream was dry.

woodrow1029 10-01-2009 03:36 PM

Teryn Ashley and Ashley Harkleroad played doubles a few times at challengers together. So when we would call the score, it would be:
Game Ashley Harkleroad.

ubermeyer 10-01-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kafelnikov (Post 3989620)
We would have a player named Tennys Ball..

Talk about GOAT-name!

This came to me in a dream last night.

the fact that her name is Tennys is pretty funny already.

kafelnikov 10-01-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubermeyer (Post 3990744)
the fact that her name is Tennys is pretty funny already.

Tennys is a he.

That is why they had to register partnership, men can't marry eachother everywhere as far as I know.

Bud 10-01-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kafelnikov (Post 3990796)
Tennys is a he.

That is why they had to register partnership, men can't marry eachother everywhere as far as I know.

If he "registered partnership" with Lord Tennyson... he'd be Tennys Tennyson :oops:

Augustus 10-01-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kafelnikov (Post 3990796)
Tennys is a he.

That is why they had to register partnership, men can't marry eachother everywhere as far as I know.

They could marry in the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, South Africa, Norway or Sweden :), just checked it on Wikipedia.

GasquetGOAT 10-02-2009 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Augustus (Post 3991513)
They could marry in the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, South Africa, Norway or Sweden :), just checked it on Wikipedia.

If Nadal married Federer and following the tradition of adopting husband's last name, he would be called Rafa Federer. Now THATS a GOAT-name...

Cody 10-02-2009 02:58 AM

I live in tennyson road and i'm the only person who plays .

It's very sad

WillAlwaysLoveYouTennis 10-02-2009 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Augustus (Post 3991513)
They could marry in the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Canada, South Africa, Norway or Sweden :), just checked it on Wikipedia.

True, and there are other countries in Europe where you can register domestic unions or partnerships, the equivalent. Like Germany, for example, where no marriage or anything is legal if you only "marry" in a church. Klasse.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse