Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   post your shoes before the shoe warranty claim (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=340506)

kimguroo 07-27-2010 07:05 PM

post your shoes before the shoe warranty claim

this thread might be good for warranty shoe claim references and might have some ideas that the warranty will be granted or not.

post your shoes before shoe warranty claim and let us know whether you got replacement shoes or not.

I've claimed several shoes and I got all replacement shoes.
I think if you can make a hole, 99%.... companies will give a replacement shoes.

my first shoe warranty claim.
Prince OC-1 (wore about 9 weeks -I think I put 130 hrs).
Prince sent the replacement shoes within 7 days (Fastest company)

Left shoe

this is other side. (very little worn)

right shoe

small hole (right shoe)

kimguroo 07-27-2010 07:07 PM

Barricade V
I think I wore about 8 weeks and put over 140hrs.
it took 2-3 weeks to receive a replacement shoes from adidas
I think the warranty was granted because of a hole in toe area.

kimguroo 07-27-2010 07:12 PM

Courtballistec 1.3
I wore full three months (I think I put 140-150 hrs)
nike sent a voucher within two weeks (I was very surprised by the fast processing because my friend waited the voucher for 2 months).

kimguroo 08-03-2010 10:38 PM

finally, there is a hole in toe area.
I wore between 140-150 hrs. exactly three months.

heel area

I will send it tomorrow and hopefully, I will receive the voucher within two weeks.

mozzer 08-04-2010 03:39 AM

http://i36.tinypic.com/2rohkz9.jpg

After 4 weeks, however i bought them brand new from ****, so i hope he lets me return them.

kimguroo 08-23-2010 05:38 PM

My warranty was granted and it took about two weeks to get the voucher. I used two vouchers today and ordered one neon CB 2.3, CB 1.3 and breathe cage II.

Many people ask about conditions of their shoes whether it will be qualified for the warranty or not.
I think this thread should be at sticky.

Six.One.Tour.90FAN 09-09-2010 10:18 AM

What else do you include when sending back shoes? Just a query

kimguroo 09-09-2010 10:35 AM

for the nike, the warranty card, receipt and note (the reason for the warranty).

for adidas, Check $8.50 (Can't remember exact money), note ( my shipping address and preferable color).

for Prince, the warranty card, can't remember I sent extra....

autumn_leaf 09-12-2010 02:58 PM

from my other thread. just got the email from TW that they'll give store credit for them. my friend and i sent the same shoes back at the same time and they took his too (his was worn on both sides of the shoes while mine was the outside soles).

kimguroo 09-12-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autumn_leaf (Post 5050174)
from my other thread. just got the email from TW that they'll give store credit for them. my friend and i sent the same shoes back at the same time and they took his too (his was worn on both sides of the shoes while mine was the outside soles).

Good to hear that your warranty was granted ^_^
hope people continue to post pics and follow up their status of the warranty so we will not have same threads over and over again.
BTW what shoes was it? I think I remember it was prince shoes.....

autumn_leaf 09-12-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimguroo (Post 5050235)
Good to hear that your warranty was granted ^_^
hope people continue to post pics and follow up their status of the warranty so we will not have same threads over and over again.
BTW what shoes was it? I think I remember it was prince shoes.....

darn, i thought i remembered to post that x_X, even told myself to remember too.

it's the Prince T10's out of stock at TW now. so the shoe search begins again.

adiallo 09-30-2010 01:54 AM

Just checked claim status with Nike and these have been approved for a warranty voucher. Summer hardcourts, 3 months of use

kimguroo 09-30-2010 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adiallo (Post 5089526)
Just checked claim status with Nike and these have been approved for a warranty voucher. Summer hardcourts, 3 months of use

I used to claim my CB 1.3 when I get a hole at toe area but this time my heel area rubber is gone (only played 9 weeks). I did not know whether I should claim or not but if your warranty was granted, I might send my shoes for the warranty.
thanks for the info.

Jfolks259 10-01-2010 06:15 AM

I bought the orange and white cb2.3s from nordstrom rack for $50. Will Nike only give me a $50 voucher?

adiallo 10-01-2010 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jfolks259 (Post 5091900)
I bought the orange and white cb2.3s from nordstrom rack for $50. Will Nike only give me a $50 voucher?

The voucher matches the amount on the receipt you submit.

Jfolks259 10-01-2010 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adiallo (Post 5091911)
The voucher matches the amount on the receipt you submit.

Can anyone else verify that? It's not that I don't believe you, I've just heard different things from different people

kimguroo 10-01-2010 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jfolks259 (Post 5091947)
Can anyone else verify that? It's not that I don't believe you, I've just heard different things from different people

I don't think you can claim the warranty if you buy it from nordstrom rack ( I don't think nordstrom rack count as authorized dealer but regular nordstrom Store does) but I've never tried before though. I usually buy sales shoes from Nike website or local stores ( usually pay below $60 ranges). I always got $120 vouchers.

Jfolks259 10-01-2010 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimguroo (Post 5091971)
I don't think you can claim the warranty if you buy it from nordstrom rack ( I don't think nordstrom rack count as authorized dealer but regular nordstrom Store does) but I've never tried before though. I usually buy sales shoes from Nike website or local stores ( usually pay below $60 ranges). I always got $120 vouchers.

Yeah I was curious about the whole nordstrom rack thing too. I'll have to call them today and see what they say.

kimguroo 10-01-2010 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jfolks259 (Post 5091973)
Yeah I was curious about the whole nordstrom rack thing too. I'll have to call them today and see what they say.

also where can you get the warranty card?
I think nike requires the warranty card. not like Adidas.
hopefully customer service representative knows well about the warranty.
if someone ask something which they do not know well, their usual answer is "NO". ^__^

Jfolks259 10-01-2010 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimguroo (Post 5092086)
also where can you get the warranty card?
I think nike requires the warranty card. not like Adidas.
hopefully customer service representative knows well about the warranty.
if someone ask something which they do not know well, their usual answer is "NO". ^__^

My thoughts exactly about them not knowing! Its much easier for them to say no than to actually look into it. I have plenty of other warranty cards from other cb2.3s I've bought. They're all the same