Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pro Match Results and Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Poor Murray,got destroyed once more,LOL! (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=341150)

Buckethead 08-01-2010 03:58 PM

Poor Murray,got destroyed once more,LOL!

Does anybody want more proof that Murray will never win a GS??
Her has no weapons whatsoever.Querrey made him run from one side to the other like a dog in training.At the end of the match He was very tired and what running like a crazy headless chicken did for him?
A few extra points,but not a match.
There are only more and more players beating him and people still say that he has chance to win multiple majors with that serve ,forehand and volley skills.
I don;t think it is possible to win anything with Murray's 15 y.o forehand anymore.
The pusher got what He deserved.Querrey hit through him,hit him off the court.

meg0529 08-01-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckethead (Post 4912485)
Her has no weapons whatsoever.Querrey made him run from one side to the other like a dog in training.At the end of the match He was very tired and what running like a crazy headless chicken did for him?
There are only more and more players beating him and people still say that he has chance to win multiple majors with that serve ,forehand and volley skills.
I don;t think it is possible to chance Murray's 15 y.o forehand anymore.

And he's clearly losing it, cutting himself till he bled all over his shirt :/

norbac 08-01-2010 04:02 PM

Didn't exactly get destroyed now did he? The guy had match point.....

gino 08-01-2010 04:03 PM

Let's GO SAM!!!!

Doubles 08-01-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norbac (Post 4912495)

That's true, the important part, however, is that Sam won...

Buckethead 08-01-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norbac (Post 4912495)

Maybe you didn't see how many great shots and bold shot Sam was hitting and Murray was just chasing balls and getting points with Sam's UE.If Murray had 3 winners of his forehand was much.Querrey hit winners after winners,which is better than to be defending and winning on people's mistakes.The result doesn't show how the match was played.

norbac 08-01-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckethead (Post 4912512)
Maybe you didn't see how many great shots and bold shot Sam was hitting and Murray was just chasing balls and getting points with Sam's UE.If Murray had 3 winners of his forehand was much.Querrey hit winners after winners,which is better than to be defending and winning on people's mistakes.The result doesn't show how the match was played.

I watched the match. All I'm saying is Andy definitely wasn't destroyed......it was a close match throughout.

OKUSA 08-01-2010 04:12 PM

You're making fun of his volley skills? How many times did he get passed this match? and how many times did he miss a volley? Thanks for your concern about his forehand and serve, everyone already knew that

Mustard 08-01-2010 04:14 PM

LOL. You think this tournament will have any real impact on what happens at the US Open?

Kimosabi 08-01-2010 04:17 PM

Shouldn't this be in the spoilers section? I had work all day and am currently watching it taped on my DVR and then log in to the forum and immediately see "Murray got destroyed" right on the main page. WTF.

Vyse 08-01-2010 04:20 PM

Murray still had match point, you wouldn't be saying this if one point was different. You sound like it was some straight set defeat which it wasn't. Sam played great and he deserved to win but Murray has a shot to win a slam whether you like it or not

Buckethead 08-01-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustard (Post 4912535)
LOL. You think this tournament will have any real impact on what happens at the US Open?

Not the tournament,but match showed Murray How weak He is,He's got no game.All He can do is run and try first serves at 140 MPH which He didn't even do today due the tremendous pressure He was.He played his usual game,but got blown off the court.

Buckethead 08-01-2010 04:22 PM

So what are the excuses for Murray losing the match then??LOL

Buckethead 08-01-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vyse (Post 4912548)
Murray still had match point, you wouldn't be saying this if one point was different. You sound like it was some straight set defeat which it wasn't. Sam played great and he deserved to win but Murray has a shot to win a slam whether you like it or not

It could have been a straight set defeat if Querrey hadn't gotten nervous when serving to stay on the first set missed some overheads and swing volleys.

T1000 08-01-2010 04:23 PM

5-7 7-6 6-3 is getting destroyed? Damn you have low standards.

Rippy 08-01-2010 04:25 PM

Murray had a matchpoint... Certainly didn't get "destroyed".

GameSetMatch 08-01-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckethead (Post 4912485)
I don;t think it is possible to chance Murray's 15 y.o forehand anymore.

LOL. What, are you blind, or can you simply not count?

Buckethead 08-01-2010 04:26 PM

you guys just don't get it.
If a player is hitting all the winners and making you run and almost die on the court,for me this is destroying weather the result is close or not.
I am done with this argument.
Long live the pushers,LOL.

T1000 08-01-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckethead (Post 4912569)
you guys just don't get it.
If a player is hitting all the winners and making you run and almost die on the court,for me this is destroying weather the result is close or not.
I am done with this argument.
Long live the pushers,LOL.

Querrey didnt destroy him because he couldnt break Murray's serve. You laugh at how weak it is, then how weak is Sam's return game lol. You're a joke

Bablu 08-01-2010 04:27 PM

I would hardly call it destroyed , especially when he was down matchpoint. He did play really well though and I was quite impressed.

Just another one of those instances when Murray wasn't aggressive enough, that 3rd set was quite passive from him.