Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pros' Racquets and Gear (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Juan Ignacio Chela Babolat contract/different PJ's (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=342596)

Meaghan 08-11-2010 05:44 AM

Juan Ignacio Chela Babolat contract/different PJ's
 
I noticed during Wimbledon and previously he had been using his paint job PST GT+ then during WImbledon doubles he had his Pure Control Team+ pj and now in Toronto he has his PST+ pj.

Surely if he had a contract with Babolat then they would make him use his PST GT+ painted Pure Control+ ??

Or does he have a load of Pure Control's with their pj's of their time and he picks up whatever he fancies on the day ??

adso1973 08-11-2010 07:12 AM

I've been told from some bab representatives that he likes his frames as they are and he doesn't want to change them. He tried some pj but he declares he still prefer the ones he have. :neutral:

vsbabolat 08-11-2010 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meaghan (Post 4934383)
I noticed during Wimbledon and previously he had been using his paint job PST GT+ then during WImbledon doubles he had his Pure Control Team+ pj and now in Toronto he has his PST+ pj.

Surely if he had a contract with Babolat then they would make him use his PST GT+ painted Pure Control+ ??

Or does he have a load of Pure Control's with their pj's of their time and he picks up whatever he fancies on the day ??

The Match I watched last night Chela was using the Pure Control + cosmetic against Federer in Toronto. At Wimbledon when Chela played Dent he was using the Pure Control +. I have not seen him use anything other than the Pure Control + cosmetics. Also at the French Open he was using the Pure Control + cosmetics against Murray.http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...gnacio%20Chela

Meaghan 08-11-2010 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsbabolat (Post 4934580)
The Match I watched last night Chela was using the Pure Control + cosmetic against Federer in Toronto. At Wimbledon when Chela played Dent he was using the Pure Control +. I have not seen him use anything other than the Pure Control + cosmetics. Also at the French Open he was using the Pure Control + cosmetics against Murray.http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...gnacio%20Chela

aah yeah I saw fed v chela today for a few minutes and thought it was a pst+ pj.....my mistake........I also must have seen him using the GT cosmetic when he did not like it.

So is it the actual PC Team or a PC Team cosmetic on a Swirly PC+ ?

ericsson 08-12-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meaghan (Post 4934759)
aah yeah I saw fed v chela today for a few minutes and thought it was a pst+ pj.....my mistake........I also must have seen him using the GT cosmetic when he did not like it.

So is it the actual PC Team or a PC Team cosmetic on a Swirly PC+ ?

It is the Swirly PC underneath.

blackfrido 08-13-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericsson (Post 4937574)
It is the Swirly PC underneath.

I'm sure it is!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse