Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Adult League & Tournament Talk (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Hitting Partner UK (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Jamesm182 12-22-2010 05:37 AM

Hitting Partner UK

Hi

Im a 6.1 rated played from North west U.K looking for a good hitting partner for regular hits, and training.

I play competitions often, and am looking for someone like minded, to practice and hit with ,and play matches against etc.

A lot of the players where i play are winding down their tennis , where as i want to continually improve.

If you are interested in hitting, then just reply and leave a contact email and take it from there.

Cheers

James

MethodTennis 01-01-2011 03:02 PM

video or full name please? or at least countybrittish ratings mean next to nothing if we're being honest so 6.1 doesnt help much

Jamesm182 01-02-2011 05:18 AM

im currently 55 in my county (lancashire) in the open section. This will be going up soon as some tournament results are due to be posted.

Sorry, i have no videos of me playing .

What about you?

MethodTennis 01-02-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesm182 (Post 5289291)
im currently 55 in my county (lancashire) in the open section. This will be going up soon as some tournament results are due to be posted.

Sorry, i have no videos of me playing .

What about you?

top 50 in mens open county but not particularly good :P (pretty poor county, not gonna say which one though :D

(only have 75 points or so :)

Jamesm182 01-02-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunnd5000 (Post 5289469)
top 50 in mens open county but not particularly good :P (pretty poor county, not gonna say which one though :D

(only have 75 points or so :)

which county?, and do you mean you are not particularly good, or the county? are you interested in hitting etc? have you got any videos or details etc?

Tbh i should be a lot higher, lost 3 winnable matches i can remember. By summer i was inside top 40 but not many tourns to enter through winter locally.

Im just after good regular hits etc..i might be playing tomorrow if you need a video.

MethodTennis 01-02-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesm182 (Post 5289609)
which county?, and do you mean you are not particularly good, or the county? are you interested in hitting etc? have you got any videos or details etc?

Tbh i should be a lot higher, lost 3 winnable matches i can remember. By summer i was inside top 40 but not many tourns to enter through winter locally.

Im just after good regular hits etc..i might be playing tomorrow if you need a video.

Both are poor me and the county :P, not gonna say, dont want other member of this board criticising my results and preformance etc. I won a grade 5 open event against a couple junior guys and some fitness coach for the lta in the winter but apart from that there have been no mens tours near where I am.

Sorry don't have a video and no really interested in hitting. Just wanted to have a chat on here with some non USTA player :D

George123 11-26-2012 04:48 PM

Hi James, this is over a year old, but are you still looking for someone to hit with? i am a performance coach from the north west, would be up for hits?