Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   CB3.3 Neutral Color-way (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=362208)

samurai13 12-31-2010 04:24 PM

CB3.3 Neutral Color-way
 
Does anybody know if there is gonna be a neutral colorway for the CB3.3... the equivilant of this CB2.3 :

Will they come out with a basic colorway in the 3.3?

b.termite 12-31-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai13 (Post 5286282)
Does anybody know if there is gonna be a neutral colorway for the CB3.3... the equivilant of this CB2.3 :

Will they come out with a basic colorway in the 3.3?

I would assume so. They would probably lose a good amount of possible business if they didn't.

XFactorer 12-31-2010 04:33 PM

The grey one might be it until the white one at Wimbledon.

samurai13 12-31-2010 04:36 PM

I would be surprised... I'm assuming there is a big market for simplicity in a quality shoe

samurai13 12-31-2010 04:39 PM

I for one was planning to buy that basic colorway if that's any indication

XFactorer 12-31-2010 04:43 PM

Actually, the white/black one is a 'basic" colorway. The yellow details is 'varsity maize' which really isn't a seasonal color that Nike tends to do, e.g. "crimson," "vibrant blue."

samurai13 12-31-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFactorer (Post 5286306)
Actually, the white/black one is a 'basic" colorway. The yellow details is 'varsity maize' which really isn't a seasonal color that Nike tends to do, e.g. "crimson," "vibrant blue."

Correct isnt John Isner expected to were those?

samurai13 12-31-2010 09:05 PM

they have one in the V8, but not the 3.3? doesnt make much sense

XFactorer 01-01-2011 12:27 AM

I think the black/white ones are the neutral colorway.

quest01 01-01-2011 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai13 (Post 5286625)
they have one in the V8, but not the 3.3? doesnt make much sense

Yeah I noticed that, I think eventually they will make a neutral color way for the 3.3s.

frunk 01-01-2011 10:22 AM

My bets are on the Wimby version of the shoe.

XFactorer 01-01-2011 11:19 AM

...seriously, people? Is the black/white one not neutral enough?

samurai13 01-01-2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XFactorer (Post 5287830)
...seriously, people? Is the black/white one not neutral enough?

That's not the issue and I'll probably end up getting one but like, it's strange how they have one for the V8 and not the CB, also the wimby kicks have blue on them...

slim11235813 01-01-2011 11:36 AM

Bright yellow is not very neutral.

XFactorer 01-01-2011 11:59 AM

It's an accent color. And it's a standard Nike color (varsity maize), not a seasonal yellow.

Plus, the wimby ones will have a seasonal blue more predominantly than the yellow on the white/black ones.

samurai13 01-01-2011 05:52 PM

IDK still kinda surprising


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse