Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Odds & Ends (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Shakira is single - Watch out Xisca! (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=363414)

Ledigs 01-11-2011 09:41 AM

Shakira is single - Watch out Xisca!
 
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ter-11-years/1

Fate Archer 01-11-2011 09:54 AM

Time to grab some popcorn
 

nadalbestclass 01-11-2011 10:01 AM

^ classic stuff!

kishnabe 01-11-2011 10:11 AM

Federer better watch out....

babbette 01-11-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ledigs (Post 5312938)

Apparently she was having a little thing with Gerard Pique that began during the world cup.
Nadal AND Pique...give the secrets girl! :p

She said that the gypsy video put a strain on her relationship. not surprised. She's acted sexy in videos before but she's never kissed someone like she kissed Rafa. Do you think it's a coincidence we don't see them at the same tournaments anymore. Xisca is sticking to rafa really well now, attending abu dhabi where they first met and other places where shakira might show up, plus xisca has added shakira as a favorite on facebook. hehe keeping her eye on predators ey xisca:twisted:
Or we all just think too much and Rafa and shakira and xisca are all great friends.

vive le beau jeu ! 01-11-2011 10:47 AM

shakira is just a harmless lamb in bikini... the real danger for xisca is babbette ! ;)

Power Player 01-11-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babbette (Post 5313029)
Xisca is sticking to rafa really well now, attending abu dhabi where they first met and other places where shakira might show up, plus xisca has added shakira as a favorite on facebook. hehe keeping her eye on predators ey xisca:twisted:
Or we all just think too much and Rafa and shakira and xisca are all great friends.

How the heck do you know all of this? Thats a little creepy.

rovex 01-11-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Player (Post 5313432)
How the heck do you know all of this? Thats a little creepy.

She's your typical British gossip girl.

TBrady 01-11-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Player (Post 5313432)
How the heck do you know all of this? Thats a little creepy.

Dude all Nadal fans are creepy. Who idolizes someone who spends hours a day digging in his butt?

Kevin T 01-11-2011 01:51 PM

Too bad I'm taken. Same goes for Bono...though he was totally busted checking out the goods in this shot.

http://mediagallery.usatoday.com/Shakira

bezs 01-11-2011 03:23 PM

Bring the claws out

Fedace 01-11-2011 03:25 PM

That's what happens when you keep screaming out name "RAFA" during the heat of passion, Shakira......lol

Pidgeon 01-12-2011 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babbette (Post 5313029)
Apparently she was having a little thing with Gerard Pique that began during the world cup.
Nadal AND Pique...give the secrets girl! :p

She said that the gypsy video put a strain on her relationship. not surprised. She's acted sexy in videos before but she's never kissed someone like she kissed Rafa. Do you think it's a coincidence we don't see them at the same tournaments anymore. Xisca is sticking to rafa really well now, attending abu dhabi where they first met and other places where shakira might show up, plus xisca has added shakira as a favorite on facebook. hehe keeping her eye on predators ey xisca:twisted:
Or we all just think too much and Rafa and shakira and xisca are all great friends.

ok
you're really giving me the creeps...

stanton warrior 01-12-2011 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babbette (Post 5313029)
Apparently she was having a little thing with Gerard Pique that began during the world cup.
Nadal AND Pique...give the secrets girl! :p

She said that the gypsy video put a strain on her relationship. not surprised. She's acted sexy in videos before but she's never kissed someone like she kissed Rafa. Do you think it's a coincidence we don't see them at the same tournaments anymore. Xisca is sticking to rafa really well now, attending abu dhabi where they first met and other places where shakira might show up, plus xisca has added shakira as a favorite on facebook. hehe keeping her eye on predators ey xisca:twisted:
Or we all just think too much and Rafa and shakira and xisca are all great friends.

Never knew that Talk Tennis has it's own soap-opera :)

Ledigs 01-12-2011 08:51 AM

Why would she do the video if it put a strain on her relationship? I knew there was something there!!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse