Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pro Match Results and Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Teimuraz Besikovich GABASHVILI vs. Delpotro (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=367806)

SoBad 02-08-2011 07:59 PM

Teimuraz Besikovich GABASHVILI vs. Delpotro
 
Another great match coming up tonight - we are watching it live online. I think Gabashvili should take this one in straight sets. He has superior tennis skills to Delpotro and is a National Master of Sports.

Devilito 02-08-2011 08:02 PM

this forum is dead. Where is everyone? HELLO?

i think we're the only 2 people watching this bro

Talker 02-08-2011 08:03 PM

C'mon Del Po. :)

Zildite 02-08-2011 08:04 PM

If Gabashvili loses to the world number 485, he should retire immediately.

I mean Delpo ftw.

Devilito 02-08-2011 08:05 PM

del potro is a soild 4.5 so i think he can take this one. Gabashvili is a 3.5 at best

the only possible outcome for this match...

Devilito 02-08-2011 08:07 PM

Del Potro is going through Gabashvili faster than Grant went through Richmond

SoBad 02-08-2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilito (Post 5408909)
this forum is dead. Where is everyone? HELLO?

i think we're the only 2 people watching this bro

I donít know whatís wrong with these people. I think half of NY tennis have committed suicide last month because of the snowy winter. Is it just as bad elsewhere in the country and the world?

Devilito 02-08-2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBad (Post 5408923)
I donít know whatís wrong with these people. I think half of NY tennis have committed suicide last month because of the snowy winter. Is it just as bad elsewhere in the country and the world?

WTF does snow have to do with sitting on your *** watching tennis and typing on your laptop? People are just lazy

Devilito 02-08-2011 08:12 PM

PS. WTF IS WITH THESE LIVE COMERCIALS lol... so annoying.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to draw your attention tonight to Juan Martin Del Potro during the changeovers as he takes in the cool refreshing flavor of Camel Cigarettes. Camel, the brand 9 out of 10 doctors recommend”

SoBad 02-08-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilito (Post 5408929)
WTF does snow have to do with sitting on your *** watching tennis and typing on your laptop? People are just lazy

Give them a break. If they committed suicide in January, you cannot hold them to the same foruming activity standard in February.

Zildite 02-08-2011 08:14 PM

Have the last three singles matches started out the same way? One player going up 3-0, then 3-1 to start.
This match is 15% less entertaining with no Ken Thomas.

Devilito 02-08-2011 08:17 PM

WHAT A POINT. Del Potro hasn't lost a step. Amazing get, then BAM running forehand down the line ala Pistole Petros

Devilito 02-08-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zildite (Post 5408941)
Have the last three singles matches started out the same way? One player going up 3-0, then 3-1 to start.
This match is 15% less entertaining with no Ken Thomas.

why would the main event match of the evening not have a commentator? Makes no sense

SoBad 02-08-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zildite (Post 5408941)
Have the last three singles matches started out the same way? One player going up 3-0, then 3-1 to start.
This match is 15% less entertaining with no Ken Thomas.

My stream is dead? What timing, Tyomka was about to come back in this set.

Devilito 02-08-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBad (Post 5408958)
My stream is dead? What timing, Tyomka was about to come back in this set.

works fine...

http://veetle.com/index.php/sapopen/...rue/default/HD

SoBad 02-08-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilito (Post 5408965)

Thanks yep I got my stream back. Looks like Querrey's mother is still at the hawkeye console trying to make up for Sam's loss by helping out his pal Delpotro. Timur in 3.

Devilito 02-08-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoBad (Post 5408969)
Thanks yep I got my stream back. Looks like Querrey's mother is still at the hawkeye console trying to make up for Sam's loss by helping out his pal Delpotro. Timur in 3.

i like you man so immagonna give you some advice. Put down the bowl, you've had enough

ruerooo 02-08-2011 08:38 PM

I just tuned in but was looking at LiveScores for the first set - does Polito seem to be closing things out much more slowly?

ruerooo 02-08-2011 08:40 PM

That was a nice point.

SoBad 02-08-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilito (Post 5408972)
i like you man so immagonna give you some advice. Put down the bowl, you've had enough

My stream is dead again.:( I guess she has a finger in the internet broadcasting business too, didn't like my objective comments, did she.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse