Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Should I keep or sell? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=368475)

dustin85 02-13-2011 06:49 PM

Should I keep or sell?
 
Does anybody have any thoughts if I should keep my custom pink barricades or should I sell them and get two pairs of the discontinued line of the CB 2.1



or


tennisnoob3 02-13-2011 06:51 PM

sell your ugly barricades and get some 2.3s in black/lime if thats the color you want

dustin85 02-13-2011 06:52 PM

I already have that color of the 2.3s

tennisexecutor 02-13-2011 07:00 PM

i would have sold them but now that the pink blx blade is out i would keep them.

dustin85 02-13-2011 07:02 PM

any other opinions?

kimguroo 02-13-2011 07:04 PM

I don't understand why you ask this question and I think I saw similar questions before.
It's your shoes. Do whatever you want.
I don't think you will make the decision by forum members opinion.
Honestly, no man wants have to wear pink barricade. If you like the shoes, just keep it.

Kenny022593 02-13-2011 07:41 PM

Haven't you asked about the Barricades before?

As for the other shoes, I'd say keep them. They look sweet.

Ronaldo 02-13-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustin85 (Post 5420121)
Does anybody have any thoughts if I should keep my custom pink barricades or should I sell them and get two pairs of the discontinued line of the CB 2.1



or


Brett Hart wants his wrasslin boots back

Jfolks259 02-14-2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimguroo (Post 5420179)
I don't understand why you ask this question and I think I saw similar questions before.
It's your shoes. Do whatever you want.
I don't think you will make the decision by forum members opinion.
Honestly, no man wants have to wear pink barricade. If you like the shoes, just keep it.

Exactly, he has posted these shoes 100 times. Dude no one wants to see them anymore. Get rid of them and buy real shoes

hcb0804 02-14-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimguroo (Post 5420179)
I don't understand why you ask this question and I think I saw similar questions before.
It's your shoes. Do whatever you want.
I don't think you will make the decision by forum members opinion.
Honestly, no man wants have to wear pink barricade. If you like the shoes, just keep it.

Man (and use that term very loosely), no one cares about your stupid shoes. Take your pink ugly a** shoes and stick them somewhere where we can't see them.

kimguroo 02-14-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jfolks259 (Post 5421030)
Exactly, he has posted these shoes 100 times. Dude no one wants to see them anymore. Get rid of them and buy real shoes

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcb0804 (Post 5421162)
Man (and use that term very loosely), no one cares about your stupid shoes. Take your pink ugly a** shoes and stick them somewhere where we can't see them.

Guys! easy on him ^___^
colors are personal preference. nothing wrong with pink (I am not a fan of pink though).
nadal, fed and verdasco wore pink color.
believe or not pink color products sell well though.

I just did not want to see shoes version of Adam13.
If you like cats, this dampener might be a good match with your shoes:)

hcb0804 02-14-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustin85 (Post 5421251)
I think the guys are jealous cuz they cant rock the pink like i can *****es. Yea thats right i said it. No ****** tennis player will wear pink barricades. I can probably beat all you guys

I doubt that very seriously, girly mon.

Are you that desperate for attention that you keep posting those stupid shoes 100 times?? If they are that great why do you keep trying to get someone to buy them??? Post them on eB@y and sell them; if they are a small enough mens size maybe a girl will buy them-girls should be your target market. Just quit posting them; every time we turn around, there are those stupid shoes posted in another thread.

dustin85 02-14-2011 09:53 AM

girly mon? I dont like ****. What kind of shoes do you wear?

hcb0804 02-14-2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustin85 (Post 5421308)
girly mon? I dont like ****. What kind of shoes do you wear?

Men's shoes, manly man shoes.

dustin85 02-14-2011 10:00 AM

Yea im sure. Real men wear pink

kimguroo 02-14-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustin85 (Post 5421322)
Yea im sure. Real men wear pink

real men does not care about colors.
real men wears whatever they have.

BTW I have some pink (nadal crew and fed polo).
only reason I got. it's cheap ^_^

hcb0804 02-14-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustin85 (Post 5421322)
Yea im sure. Real men wear pink

Yes they do - Real girly men.

*breaksracquet 02-14-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dustin85 (Post 5421251)
I think the guys are jealous cuz they cant rock the pink like i can *****es. Yea thats right i said it. No ****** tennis player will wear pink barricades. I can probably beat all you guys


BradThomas2121 02-14-2011 12:01 PM

Keep the barricades. Those are cool but I wouldn't ever get 2.1's

*breaksracquet 02-14-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradThomas2121 (Post 5421545)
Keep the barricades. Those are cool but I wouldn't ever get 2.1's

I have 2.1s, they're comfortable for me as I have low arches. Durability is good, not great. i haven't slipped in them and stability is good too. Different shoes for different people the way I see it....


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse