Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (
-   Talk Tennis Europe - Franšais (
-   -   Roland Garros Clay Court Rain Covers (

alexz 05-05-2011 02:08 PM

Roland Garros Clay Court Rain Covers

Can someone who knows french please tell me how do they call those green (sheets) covers the ball boys use to cover up the court when it pours?

I'm looking to find some online for my tennis club and was thinking of looking for them in french based websites. You never know.



gavna 11-07-2013 04:27 AM

Your making it way to complicated - they sell "court covers" just about every where - SportCovers operates in the USA and Canada and I believe TWE sells rain covers as well.

Any Tennis court supplier that sells dividers, nets....etc also usually offer rain covers.

Google "tennis court rain covers" or look up sport

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse