Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pro Match Results and Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I Stand By Roger: Flight of the Golden Eagle of Victory (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=380048)

JoelDali 05-14-2011 11:47 AM

I Stand By Roger: Flight of the Golden Eagle of Victory

I pledge allegiance to Rogi running free and soaring high on the Golden Hawk of pure sexi master best class with fair breasted Mirka by his side he is the ultimate tennis hero for all Talk Tennis forum members and general Internet tennis enthusiasts.

niff 05-14-2011 11:54 AM

I put on my RF cap just for this thread.

Li Ching Yuen 05-14-2011 11:59 AM

Vamos Rogi!

You can reach another RG semi.

ruerooo 05-14-2011 12:01 PM

You all are hilarious and adorable.
:-D

*puts on FEDAL gear - Matador hat and RF shirt*

pudelko 05-14-2011 12:05 PM

*decides to play with K90 racquet today because of this thread* :)

bezs 05-14-2011 12:12 PM

I eagerly await the awakening of the phoenix within the GOAT Rog soaring into the sky

Power Player 05-14-2011 12:32 PM

I immediately bathed in Basalt fibers after reading this gTHRoEADt.

Legend of Borg 05-14-2011 12:36 PM

I threw away my Cortex Banana crystals when I read this thread.

PCXL-Fan 05-14-2011 12:36 PM

I cannot wait for the messiah to bestow the glorious golden eagle on the BlackRock TourŪ and soar to 7th heaven high.

*Spritzes self with imaginary Roger Federer cologne*

JeMar 05-14-2011 02:08 PM

*laces up the V8s"

Love Game 05-14-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelDali (Post 5647692)
I pledge allegiance to Rogi running free and soaring high on the Golden Hawk of pure sexi master best class with fair breasted Mirka by his side he is the ultimate tennis hero for all Talk Tennis forum members and general Internet tennis enthusiasts.

this is SPAM and nothing but spam.

how many threads have you posted this exact thing in?

over and over and over ... spam, spam, spam, spam spam spam

stop creaming your pants over and over and over and over

It doesn't belong in this forum in the first place and it's spam in the second place.

Pwned 05-14-2011 02:31 PM

JoelDali for moderator.

Sid_Vicious 05-14-2011 02:34 PM

*Cradles Blx90 with pride*

Legend of Borg 05-14-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Game (Post 5649011)

It doesn't belong in this forum in the first place and it's spam in the second place.

JoelDali 05-14-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Game (Post 5649011)

Just because Woz the Poosh lawst doesn't mean we cannot harness the power of the Golden Eagle and appreciate Rogi for his Super Goat Ness.

Get a grip bro as all men must answer to the Golden Hawk of Truth one day and judgement of all men will be revealed.

I stand with Rogi. I believe in the Golden Eagle of Victory. I will lace up my V5 and sing a blessing for you at sundown hoping you will open your heart to the Golden Hawk of Tennis Justice and Truth. Behold the Power.

TennisandMusic 05-14-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pwned (Post 5649023)
JoelDali for moderator.

That would be the day this place has truly jumped the shark. I don't think I've ever seen such unfunny nonsense anywhere, and he keeps repeating it ad nauseum. :p

Li Ching Yuen 05-14-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelDali (Post 5649110)
Just because Woz the Poosh lawst doesn't mean we cannot harness the power of the Golden Eagle and appreciate Rogi for his Super Goat Ness.

Get a grip bro as all men must answer to the Golden Hawk of Truth one day and judgement of all men will be revealed.

I stand with Rogi. I believe in the Golden Eagle of Victory. I will lace up my V5 and sing a blessing for you at sundown hoping you will open your heart to the Golden Hawk of Tennis Justice and Truth. Behold the Power.

I like that little touch there. :lol:

Great thread.

Love Game 05-14-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelDali (Post 5649110)

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Love Game 05-14-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Borg (Post 5649054)
http://dumpfm.s3.amazonaws.com/images/20100604/1275637155979-dumpfm-ryder-1275428499992-dumpfm-noisia-deal-with-it-pondercat.gif

Love Game 05-14-2011 03:19 PM