Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Pros' Racquets and Gear (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Milos Raonic? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=413950)

thienzsch 02-18-2012 01:26 PM

Milos Raonic?
 
What Racket is he using???

jonahnaturals 02-18-2012 02:15 PM

Wilson KBlade 98, Luxilon M2 strings @ 44/46 to 42/44, depending on conditions. Recently got his frames updated with the current BLX 98 paint job.

Adidas_Anderson 02-19-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonahnaturals (Post 6335050)
Wilson KBlade 98, Luxilon M2 strings @ 44/46 to 42/44, depending on conditions. Recently got his frames updated with the current BLX 98 paint job.

wow tensions are pretty low :shock::shock::shock:

jepriy 02-15-2013 08:54 AM

I was watching him y'day at the SAP Open and his racket looked extremely tiny. It's like the size of hewitts. Is it really 98in?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...27165819_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...66112034_n.jpg

thejackal 02-15-2013 08:59 AM

had a chance to see his racquets up close at davis cup.

leather grip, lead under the bumper and strung with full luxilon m2 at a fairly low tension. seems otherwise stock

http://tennisconnected.com/home/2013...r-team-canada/

mpournaras 02-15-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jepriy (Post 7215891)
I was watching him y'day at the SAP Open and his racket looked extremely tiny. It's like the size of hewitts. Is it really 98in?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...27165819_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...66112034_n.jpg

His racket probably looked tiny because he is a giant lol.

Take delpo for instance. In ANY picture of his he does not look like he is using a 95 inch head

niktub 02-15-2013 12:46 PM

nblade mold

Marcus 02-15-2013 09:48 PM

H25 (nblade pro stock mold)

jepriy 02-16-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpournaras (Post 7216366)
His racket probably looked tiny because he is a giant lol.

Ahhh that could be it!

dgoran 02-16-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 7217456)
H25 (nblade pro stock mold)

H25 is not nblade pro stock
Thus he is not using it...

robby c 02-17-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adidas_Anderson (Post 6336522)
wow tensions are pretty low :shock::shock::shock:

It's a typical tension for 18 x 20 string pattern with full poly.

jimbo333 02-17-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robby c (Post 7220348)
It's a typical tension for 18 x 20 string pattern with full poly.

Yes, I've been using a soft poly at that tension. I have no idea how anyone uses poly at tension of over 60, which some people do it seems!

thejoon123 02-17-2013 09:59 AM

he's using the k blade, most likely, but he was testing new frames recently before he got the new amplifeel blx blade pj.

Hidious 02-17-2013 09:59 AM

This guy calls it a P25 and also says it's a nBlade mold: http://www.stringforum.net/board/showthread.php?t=9070

thejoon123 02-17-2013 10:33 AM

Yeah it also could be an n blade with the new amplifeel pj.

niktub 02-17-2013 11:32 AM

the P25 is a tweener mold from Wilson, sort of instinct mold if i remember well

thejoon123 02-17-2013 12:43 PM

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=368499

Some people here claim that it is indeed a stock k blade mold, could be true.

TennisCanada1 02-17-2013 01:27 PM

I train with him when he is back home, and I can confirm that he is using a stock version

thejoon123 02-17-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TennisCanada1 (Post 7220873)
I train with him when he is back home, and I can confirm that he is using a stock version

So it is a stock k blade?

ART ART 02-17-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TennisCanada1 (Post 7220873)
I train with him when he is back home, and I can confirm that he is using a stock version

Can you post the specs ?

Thank's


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse