Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Talk Tennis Europe - English (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Head pallets out of stock? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=421527)

parin 04-23-2012 07:56 AM

Head pallets out of stock?

Hi TW!

Do you plan on getting the Head Pallets in stock?

Thanks

dr325i 04-23-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parin (Post 6483239)
Hi TW!

Do you plan on getting the Head Pallets in stock?

Thanks

Same question here -- it's been out for more than 2 weeks now...

AverageJoe 04-23-2012 10:07 AM

Also VERY curious about this!

TWE Staff 04-24-2012 09:10 AM

Hello, we will check this with Head tomorrow and get back to you as soon as we have any info on this.
thanks,
Stefan/TWE

rony67 04-26-2012 04:07 AM

A friend of mine got this answer from TWE today:

"Thank you for contacting Tennis Warehouse Europe. We are sold out and not going to carry Head pallets anymore. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Please email or call if you have any further questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you"

No more Pallets!? Why?

dr325i 04-26-2012 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rony67 (Post 6489094)

"Thank you for contacting Tennis Warehouse Europe. We are sold out and not going to carry Head pallets anymore. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Please email or call if you have any further questions or concerns and we will be happy to assist you"

No more Pallets!? Why?

Great.....
Should have loaded up..
Why are they still selling the Voelkl pallets???

parin 04-27-2012 01:11 AM

very bad news :cry:

Hankenstein 04-27-2012 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rony67 (Post 6489094)

No more Pallets!? Why?

Itīs really a big shame if itīs true! This is/was one of the best things with Head, that you dont need to worry about gripsize in stock as you can order every gripssize and then just change with your current pallet you have at home.

I have a couple of TK82S in 3 and 4 and i will hold on to them until i cant play tennis anymore....

dr325i 04-28-2012 02:49 AM

Looks like Stefan/TWE promised to come back to us with the update some time ago, and...nothing...

Stefan or TWE -- what is the deal?
Will you be getting the pallets any more?

Thanks!

TWE Staff 04-28-2012 08:54 PM

Hello everybody,
we have no other news than the ones in the email.
If you are looking for further information, please feel free to call.
Happy Sunday,
Stefan/TWE

Automatix 05-02-2012 01:09 AM

So it's basically like this...
We, Europeans, are not allowed to purchase anything* from TW USA, in this case Head pallets...
... and at the same time we can't buy them in Europe although the whole "blockade" was to force us to buy from Europe.

* - Referring to certain brands only which include Head.

scotus 05-02-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automatix (Post 6502011)
So it's basically like this...
We, Europeans, are not allowed to purchase anything* from TW USA, in this case Head pallets...
... and at the same time we can't buy them in Europe although the whole "blockade" was to force us to buy from Europe.

* - Referring to certain brands only which include Head.

If it makes you feel any better, TW USA stopped selling Head pallets a long time ago.

Automatix 05-02-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotus (Post 6502041)
If it makes you feel any better, TW USA stopped selling Head pallets a long time ago.

It doesn't... I'm not the type of "if I can't have it no one can".