Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Has Anyone tried Arrow-Up clothing? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=428331)

FEDERERNADAL13 06-15-2012 03:14 PM

Has Anyone tried Arrow-Up clothing?

Has anyone tried fellow TTWer Kimiguroo's brand of Apparel, Arrow-up?

I purchased some clothing as a part of their junior sponsorship program, and am very impressed.

Firstly, let me talk about the look. The orange zip-shirt is very nice looking! The orange looks good, and I really like the zipped-up look (I was worried about this, but it looks very cool in person). In addition, I like the shorts (they have a cool feature, the left pocket is larger than usual, so I can carry more balls than usual) :) .

The shorts fit well, and are very high-quality!

The wristbands are where this clothing really shines. The wristbands are thinner than Nike's, and they feel better IMO.

But, my favourite thing that Arrow-up offers is their personal insignia option. They designed me a custom logo and put it on my hat and put it on my shirt! Pretty cool, huh?

I also like the price! For a shirt, a pair of shorts, a hat, and 2 sets of wristbands, the total cost was $65 dollars! That's like one Nike shirt!

Give this brand a try guys, I'm sure you'll like it :)

dnutzunlimited 06-15-2012 07:48 PM

I too, just purchased the orange shirt and matching wristbands! I love them both, and will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

I'm interested in the hats for my next order? Has anyone tried them?

gino 06-16-2012 01:13 AM

The hats are absolutely amazing. I just got home from vacation today and received a package of some gear. Love the hat and wristbands and I can't wait to get on court with the shirt and shorts!

BobFL 06-16-2012 05:43 AM

Link. Anyone?

DCaicedo 06-16-2012 05:50 AM

I too can attest to the Arrow Up line being pretty good.

Haven't tried the clothes yet, but the hat and wristbands are high quality, and very similar to the other brands.

I passed on the personal logo feature, but I may give it a try for my next order. :)

Good job Kimguroo

FEDERERNADAL13 06-16-2012 06:35 AM

I'm glad more people like this clothing too :)

The hats are awesome! Good quality as well!

NYCtennis1 06-22-2012 02:53 PM

Just ordered a shirt, pair of shorts, orange and white wristbands with the junior discount. They should be in on monday so I'll comment then, but I do already have the hat. First off it does it's job, very good ventilation. The only thing I noticed is the hat is naturally stictched a little sideways but that's all good with me because I like to wear my hat's Tsonga/DY style.

Roforot 06-25-2012 08:41 AM

The site looks good, but I see they don't offer shorts for lefties. Their shorts are cut to have a huge pocket on the left side to hold tennis balls.

I'm sure they're a good product but I prefer to support companies that are "right-minded" or at least even minded...

roddick343 06-25-2012 11:00 AM

How long does it take for them to respond? I am very interested...

PhotoBlue 06-25-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roforot (Post 6658362)
The site looks good, but I see they don't offer shorts for lefties. Their shorts are cut to have a huge pocket on the left side to hold tennis balls.

I'm sure they're a good product but I prefer to support companies that are "right-minded" or at least even minded...

Why don't they just make the pockets even? Never seen this before

roddick343 06-25-2012 12:19 PM

Checking back in, I have also been accepted.. I am very excited!

Jakesteroni 06-28-2012 10:02 AM

Love the hat, got mine yesterday and used it and gotta say its pretty amazing on how it absorbs the sweat, but the key for me was wether it would keep my head cool or retain heat like the dri fit nike hat I have. Got the blue but will be ordering a white one, hopefully they get additional colors like charcoal gray, black, or navy blue.

kimguroo 06-30-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roforot (Post 6658362)

I might need to clarify a pocket issue.
as you can see from the picture below.
shorts' pocket size should not be a problem for left handed players
right size pocket can hold 5 balls and left size pocket can hold 6 balls.
I tried several other companies' shorts (EX:fed us version shorts hold 5 balls.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhotoBlue (Post 6659128)
Why don't they just make the pockets even? Never seen this before

tried something new haha.
Actually, one day I finished a very long match and I was very tired.
when I drove my car and waiting for a traffic light. my right feet was firmly pushing a brake pedal. I tried to reach a cell phone in right pocket but it was too deep to pull it out then I stretched my right leg a little to pull out cell phone. I almost have a cramp at that moment. similar thing happen at taco bells drive through (Pull out a wallet). I thought it might be useful if one of shorts pocket is less deep.

hcb0804 07-04-2012 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEDERERNADAL13 (Post 6635583)
Has anyone tried fellow TTWer Kimiguroo's brand of Apparel, Arrow-up?

I purchased some clothing as a part of their junior sponsorship program, and am very impressed.

Firstly, let me talk about the look. The orange zip-shirt is very nice looking! The orange looks good, and I really like the zipped-up look (I was worried about this, but it looks very cool in person). In addition, I like the shorts (they have a cool feature, the left pocket is larger than usual, so I can carry more balls than usual) :) .

The shorts fit well, and are very high-quality!

The wristbands are where this clothing really shines. The wristbands are thinner than Nike's, and they feel better IMO.

But, my favourite thing that Arrow-up offers is their personal insignia option. They designed me a custom logo and put it on my hat and put it on my shirt! Pretty cool, huh?

I also like the price! For a shirt, a pair of shorts, a hat, and 2 sets of wristbands, the total cost was $65 dollars! That's like one Nike shirt!

Give this brand a try guys, I'm sure you'll like it :)

I just ordered a yellow hat and yellow wristbands from you, Kimmer!

radioavenger 07-04-2012 09:05 AM

No shipping to Greece :(

kimguroo 07-04-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioavenger (Post 6692057)
No shipping to Greece :(

send me an email ^_^

kimguroo 07-04-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcb0804 (Post 6691462)
I just ordered a yellow hat and yellow wristbands from you, Kimmer!

thanks for your support HCB ^_^
if I get 200 likes at facebook, there will be some free stuffs :)

Justin71 07-04-2012 01:18 PM

I like the white shorts, are they a baggy fit or more tailored?
Thx

radioavenger 07-04-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimguroo (Post 6692193)
send me an email ^_^

I send one from the contact form in your website, thanks!

TopFH 07-04-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEDERERNADAL13 (Post 6636810)
I'm glad more people like this clothing too :)

The hats are awesome! Good quality as well!

Can you post pics? I'd like to see them.