Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Odds & Ends (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How many crushes have you had in your life? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=432616)

alexoftennis1 07-16-2012 08:49 PM

How many crushes have you had in your life?

Like in "real-life"... Not celebrities, athletes, etc. Also, what I mean is the ones that last a while (weeks, months, years...) and you get nervous around them. Mention your age, too, if you want.

Sentinel 07-16-2012 11:12 PM

I once had a Strawberry Crush at Cocoberry's but it only lasted 30 minutes or so.

Frodo Baggins 07-17-2012 04:09 PM

y not clebs arent those part of crushes? answer yess I Had Crushes Waaay Too many.. If I was Datin That Many I'd be in trouble ;)lol.. anyways answer to your question yepp had a crush on this guy from grade 7 to 12.. he didn't like me much.. but just somthin bout this crush that kept me comin back.. also had crushes where I Couldn't Speak Cause Was Nervous Around This crush.. :) Thats my story Bout my crushes..

acura9927 07-17-2012 06:27 PM

I have one still going on, almost one year. Blonde Russian hospital worker maybe 5 foot 3 with classic Russian looks. Was on vacation there, will never see again in reality.

maverick66 07-17-2012 06:31 PM

women have crushes on me I dont crush on women.

r2473 07-17-2012 07:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wzwF3upH-A

There's a kid who had a big hallucination
Making love to girls in magazines.
He wonders if you're sleeping with your new found faith.
Could anybody love him
Or is it just a crazy dream?

Magic of tennis 07-18-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maverick66 (Post 6734356)
women have crushes on me I dont crush on women.

Do you have crushes on men then? :)
There is nothing wrong man has crushes on other man. I am just curious.

6-1 6-3 6-0 07-18-2012 01:47 AM

None. I'm mentally tough.

hollywood9826 07-18-2012 04:50 AM

Ive had a couple.

One was this girl I was stationed with in Korea. I wentto Hawaii and she went somehwere else. Then three years later I saw her in South Dakota where we were both stationed and I finally hit the skins.

Then there was this Russina grlr that worked in this bar in korea. Sadly I never never hit the skins, but should have just ponied up the cash to do so.

There might have been a couple in high school, but I manily just wanted to see their cans.

Andres 07-18-2012 08:12 AM

The last woman I crushed was, I think, 2009. Left almost nothing of her. Limbs were broken, head smashed, thigh flesh removed. I think I even carved my initials on her chest and belly. I think I removed two of her frontal teeth, but I'm not so sure. It may be a different woman aight.

Ahh the good ol' woman crushing. Good times. I miss that.

PS: I'm just kidding. I have never crushed a woman and I will never do it again.

vkartikv 07-18-2012 08:57 AM

I've had them since I was 6. I've never confessed to them either. I saw one of them recently for a reunion. Strange how people you thought were hot back in the day are really not that great 20 yrs later....

maverick66 07-18-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic of tennis (Post 6734764)
Do you have crushes on men then? :)
There is nothing wrong man has crushes on other man. I am just curious.

Cute but no sorry. You will have to look elsewhere for man on man love.

syke 07-18-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andres (Post 6735695)
The last woman I crushed was, I think, 2009. Left almost nothing of her. Limbs were broken, head smashed, thigh flesh removed. I think I even carved my initials on her chest and belly. I think I removed two of her frontal teeth, but I'm not so sure. It may be a different woman aight.

PS: I'm just kidding. I have never crushed a woman and I will never do it again.

Lol......:)

Swissv2 07-18-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andres (Post 6735695)

You're doin' it wrong. All the teeth must be gone...oh wait.

"...and I will never do it again" (:evil: )

I'm so bad.

dennis10is 07-18-2012 03:24 PM

Zero,

I'm so old now that I don't recall having a crush. I'm sure I must have had some.

Don't know how you would define a crush. Is it stalking them, doing things to them, and then burying them at 3am?

jamesblakefan#1 07-18-2012 03:35 PM

I've had at least 40 crushes, probably half of those would count as serious and not just lust. I guess I fall easily, lol.

hollywood9826 07-19-2012 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dennis10is (Post 6736715)
Zero,

I'm so old now that I don't recall having a crush. I'm sure I must have had some.

Don't know how you would define a crush. Is it stalking them, doing things to them, and then burying them at 3am?

I think its basically just a chic you want to bang more than other chics. You follow them around the supermarket trying to get a view of some side boob or something.