Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   TW Questions/Comments (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   If you are having trouble registering/making account changes... (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=433088)

diredesire 07-20-2012 09:44 AM

If you are having trouble registering/making account changes...

Please e-mail me via my profile! I've heard a few reports over the last few days, and I'm looking to see if this problem is more widespread than I think it is.

If you can't e-mail via my profile, it's my screenname @ gmail.

Cheers!

UKTennis 08-28-2012 04:23 AM

Hi. I was looking to create a thread on James Blake. In our next magazine we are hoping to publish a Q+A with him. I thought it'd be a good idea to get some examples of questions by the members of this board that they are interested in asking, but I do not have the privileges to do so. Can a moderator make this thread for me? Thanks.

diredesire 08-28-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKTennis (Post 6840275)
Hi. I was looking to create a thread on James Blake. In our next magazine we are hoping to publish a Q+A with him. I thought it'd be a good idea to get some examples of questions by the members of this board that they are interested in asking, but I do not have the privileges to do so. Can a moderator make this thread for me? Thanks.

Whoops, sorry, I missed this post. Looks like you were able to get that started just fine :)

Glad to have you, please be aware of advertisement rules, as you are an industry entity :)

UKTennis 08-28-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diredesire (Post 6841974)
Whoops, sorry, I missed this post. Looks like you were able to get that started just fine :)

Glad to have you, please be aware of advertisement rules, as you are an industry entity :)

Cheers. Yeah not sure why it wouldn't let me create the thread initially, but all seems working now. :)

mikeler 08-29-2012 04:39 AM

I switched over to Google Chrome today on a computer and it appeared I was not logged in several times. Once I clicked on a link, then it showed me as logged in. Perhaps it is a Chrome issues DD. Good luck trying to solve it.

diredesire 08-29-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeler (Post 6843490)
I switched over to Google Chrome today on a computer and it appeared I was not logged in several times. Once I clicked on a link, then it showed me as logged in. Perhaps it is a Chrome issues DD. Good luck trying to solve it.

The login issue is well known, I don't have access to back end to figure out that one. For reference, just refresh the page after you log in... it's a weird bug.

Hawkeye7 11-26-2012 01:46 PM

A friend of mine (rocketassist) tried signing up here, but was rejected, is there a specific reason for that?

TW Staff 11-26-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkeye7 (Post 7033755)
A friend of mine (rocketassist) tried signing up here, but was rejected, is there a specific reason for that?

Please have them email us at discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com and we will be able to push through their registration.

Brittany, TW

Hawkeye7 11-26-2012 03:54 PM

Thanks. :)