Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Shoes and Apparel (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Vapor 10 and CB 5.5 info (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=435315)

Babolast 08-07-2012 02:36 PM

Vapor 10 and CB 5.3 info
 
A friend of my just emailed me saying the Vapor 10's and CB 5.5 will be coming out in Fall 2013. Apparently Nike want to launch their signature shoes in the middle of the summer leading into the US Open. Nike basketball does the same with most of the top line shoes have a Fall release.

Take it for what it's worth but I thought I would share with the forum.


Time will tell.

Homeboy Hotel 08-07-2012 02:44 PM

Well, you've been pretty reliable with info you have posted in the past so I'm trusted to believe you.

Still got a Fall of 2012 to get through before we get through a Fall 2013 :lol:

So, I presume, estimate to see details of Vapor 10/CB 5.5 Wimbledon 2013 time?

Babolast 08-07-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeboy Hotel (Post 6789988)
Well, you've been pretty reliable with info you have posted in the past so I'm trusted to believe you.

Still got a Fall of 2012 to get through before we get through a Fall 2013 :lol:

So, I presume, estimate to see details of Vapor 10/CB 5.5 Wimbledon 2013 time?

Yes I assume so, a white colourway of each shoe then something bright for Canada/Cincy/New York.

Ico 08-07-2012 02:55 PM

Random notes:
- Didn't Federer say he would be using the Vapor IX for "a couple years"? If they change the name, I hope they don't change the design too much. Now that all of the ugly, flashy colorways have been released, I've come around to this shoe (when they're on sale, of course).
- Why 5.5 instead of 5.3?
- Basketball season starts in the fall so isn't that a bit different from the tennis situation you've outlined?

Thanks for the info, though.

Babolast 08-07-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico (Post 6790006)
Random notes:
- Didn't Federer say he would be using the Vapor IX for "a couple years"? If they change the name, I hope they don't change the design too much. Now that all of the ugly, flashy colorways have been released, I've come around to this shoe (when they're on sale, of course).
- Why 5.5 instead of 5.3?
- Basketball season starts in the fall so isn't that a bit different from the tennis situation you've outlined?

Thanks for the info, though.

My bad on the 5.5 I meant to type 5.3.

フェデラー 08-07-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ico (Post 6790006)
Random notes:
- Didn't Federer say he would be using the Vapor IX for "a couple years"? If they change the name, I hope they don't change the design too much. Now that all of the ugly, flashy colorways have been released, I've come around to this shoe (when they're on sale, of course).
- Why 5.5 instead of 5.3?
- Basketball season starts in the fall so isn't that a bit different from the tennis situation you've outlined?

Thanks for the info, though.

LoL, you must be excited for Winter 2012/Spring 2013 then...

DeFrank 08-07-2012 03:39 PM

ah, the lack of knowing has been killing me

sports4eva115 08-07-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by フェデラー (Post 6790020)
LoL, you must be excited for Winter 2012/Spring 2013 then...

Well spring 2013 vapors have some crazy neon pink on them.... so they're still pretty flashy haha
And thanks for the info on the 5.3 babolast! Cant wait to see photos of them, hope they make the Cbs a lower ride like the 2.3!

JDMasFCK 08-07-2012 07:05 PM

thanks for the info! can't wait! :D

anhuynh16 08-07-2012 07:16 PM

thanks!

Vapor X (with a roman numeral X) just looks really cool.

Ico 08-07-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by フェデラー (Post 6790020)
LoL, you must be excited for Winter 2012/Spring 2013 then...

It's really just that neon green color that bugs me since it's being shoved down our throats. It had no place on those red or blue vapors from the start of the year. I actually think the purple winter Vapors are cool and even the pink ones for spring aren't too bad since they only use two colors. The US open color way is still king.

dmbroddick 08-08-2012 05:17 AM

As always, thanks for the info! Apprecaite you sharing it with us.

Babolast 08-08-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbroddick (Post 6790986)
As always, thanks for the info! Apprecaite you sharing it with us.

No worries dmb, we have to wait until December to see if this information is accurate.

dmbroddick 08-08-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babolast (Post 6791191)
No worries dmb, we have to wait until December to see if this information is accurate.

Yeah, we will see. But it makes a lot of sense. The Open has always been Nike's showcase event. So what better place to unveil the new shoe models? Sort of like the way they use to debut Jordan's new shoe at the NBA all star game...before the Internet!

sky 08-08-2012 10:37 AM

I wonder how they're going to make the Vapors even better. ;)

Thanks for the info.

aznhippos 08-08-2012 11:28 AM

Does anyone know what they will look like? For example the pink CB's or whatever

anhuynh16 08-08-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznhippos (Post 6791756)
Does anyone know what they will look like? For example the pink CB's or whatever

Google. I believe a site called "FedFan.com" has them.

aznhippos 08-08-2012 11:38 AM

Aha, thanks!

RazorSharp69 08-13-2012 10:32 PM

I miss the old CB 2.3. Too me they were the best, now I rock the resolutions.:cool:

raphMODE 08-14-2012 06:17 PM

Thanks for the info Babolast.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse