Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Djokovic representing the game badly ( being hostile with a fan ) (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=435766)

peRFection 08-11-2012 03:58 PM

Djokovic representing the game badly ( being hostile with a fan )
 
Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuo8_oP1KDM&hd=1

Edit1:

I don't have any hate for the Djoker. I'm not here to share my opinion but to see what you guys think about it!! all the posts are arguing my opinion. thats not why I posted this.

Edit2:

this is not the way I'd like to see professional tennis players behave. They're trained to stay in the zone, and obviously the guy must have been an arse, but there are other ways around it. What's the chair umpire for?

Federerkblade 08-11-2012 03:59 PM

Ok this been posted already and it looks he had reason too

Whats your point, ,,, is it that fans can abuse players

peRFection 08-11-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federerkblade (Post 6799492)
Ok this been posted already and it looks he had reason too

Whats your point, ,,, is it that fans can abuse players

Nobody posted this!!! my point is clear, Why Roger, Rafa, Murray etc never been in a clash with fans. IT'S WRONG

Evan77 08-11-2012 04:04 PM

just another stupid thread. the fan was hostile to Djoko, provoking him. get your facts together and please use a 'search' option ... this has been discussed to death already

eleventeenth street 08-11-2012 04:05 PM

i dont particularly like novak, but i have no problem with him confronting this fan. watching the match on espn2 right now and apparently this fan had been following him around the grounds heckling him as well as during the beginning of his match with haas. that's not cool. total disrespect for the player and the game. djokovic wasn't a jerk about it either. all he said was, whats your problem.

SLD76 08-11-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peRFection (Post 6799489)

Umm please know your facts first.

allegedly the fan had been hecking him earlier in the day, and went so far as to follow djoker in a golf cart and heckle him as djoker left the practice courts earlier in the day. Then was hecking djoker during his match with Haas.

I dont blame hit at all for getting in that azzholes face. Im suprised he didnt have him removed from the audience the second he recognized him as the azzhole who had harassed him earlier in the day.

peRFection 08-11-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan77 (Post 6799501)
just another stupid thread. the fan was hostile to Djoko, provoking him. get your facts together and please use a 'search' option ... this has been discussed to death already

just another stupid post already. link for the thread or you're laying. Even if the fan was hostile players shouldn't behave like that.

SLD76 08-11-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peRFection (Post 6799513)
just another stupid post already. link for the thread or you're laying. Even if the fan was hostile players shouldn't behave like that.

djoker had every right to confront a guy who had a made a point of heckling him all day.

please just admit you failed with this thread and move on to new business.

if Fed can yell and tell the crowd to "shut up" in the middle of points, djoker
can confront a guy who is being an azzhole.

eleventeenth street 08-11-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peRFection (Post 6799513)
just another stupid post already. link for the thread or you're laying. Even if the fan was hostile players shouldn't behave like that.

behave like what? he didn't do anything. all he did was ask the guy why he was heckling him

peRFection 08-11-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleventeenth street (Post 6799518)
behave like what? he didn't do anything. all he did was ask the guy why he was heckling him

We both know it is in immature to get involved with fans, especially with individual fans.

Crisstti 08-11-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peRFection (Post 6799497)
Nobody posted this!!! my point is clear, Why Roger, Rafa, Murray etc never been in a clash with fans. IT'S WRONG

Not sure how Fed's "shut up" is much different to this, one could say he was more rude.

Not sure what the fan was doing there that Novak was upset about.

Rippy 08-11-2012 04:16 PM

What did Djokovic say exactly? There's something he says that I can't make out on the video. (Just curious.)

norbac 08-11-2012 04:20 PM

Good on Djoker to confront him. The guy was a tool.

OP, what about Fed's "be quiet" moment?

SLD76 08-11-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisstti (Post 6799527)
Not sure how Fed's "shut up" is much different to this, one could say he was more rude.

Not sure what the fan was doing there that Novak was upset about.

he was right behind djoker in the stands and I imagine he was just heckling him.

also, he had followed djoker in a golf cart as djoker was leaving the practice courts and heckled him then as well.

the guy had been heckling him all day and finally had had enough of his bs.

All djoker said is "whats your problem? what are you here for, just to provoke? what is your problem?"

im gonna assume the fool kept his mouth shut after djoker confronted him and the crowd applauded him for it.

kishnabe 08-11-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLD76 (Post 6799534)
he was right behind djoker in the stands and I imagine he was just heckling him.

also, he had followed djoker in a golf cart as djoker was leaving the practice courts and heckled him then as well.

the guy had been heckling him all day and finally had had enough of his bs.

All djoker said is "whats your problem? what are you here for, just to provoke? what is your problem?"

im gonna assume the fool kept his mouth shut after djoker confronted him and the crowd applauded him for it.

+1.....Novak stood up and confronted the clown!

Crisstti 08-11-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLD76 (Post 6799534)
he was right behind djoker in the stands and I imagine he was just heckling him.

also, he had followed djoker in a golf cart as djoker was leaving the practice courts and heckled him then as well.

the guy had been heckling him all day and finally had had enough of his bs.

All djoker said is "whats your problem? what are you here for, just to provoke? what is your problem?"

im gonna assume the fool kept his mouth shut after djoker confronted him and the crowd applauded him for it.

But what does "heckling" refer to?. :confused:

SLD76 08-11-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisstti (Post 6799541)
But what does "heckling" refer to?. :confused:

there is this thing..called google.

it means to basically troll someone, in person.

Lefty78 08-11-2012 04:31 PM

hey peRFection, was that you in the crowd heckling Nole?

Zarfot Z 08-11-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peRFection (Post 6799513)
just another stupid post already. link for the thread or you're laying. Even if the fan was hostile players shouldn't behave like that.

So fans can harass players all day, but the moment a player decides to tell the fan to stop, it's wrong?

Pathetic.

beernutz 08-11-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peRFection (Post 6799489)

What does Roger's taint taste like? For the record, I like Fed. You on the other hand not so much.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse