Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   General Pro Player Discussion (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   When Nadal Returns it going to be Fedal domination all over again (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=439672)

Djokodal Fan 09-11-2012 09:39 AM

When Nadal Returns it going to be Fedal domination all over again
 
I'm afraid to say this. But Forseee a Fedal Domination for atleast a year when Nadal returns for australian open.

Nadal no longer looks susceptible to Djokovic nor will Murray find a way to beat the Great Fed in Slams.

The Other combination also looks bleak. Federer will outlast Joker with his gameplay & variety while Murray can't beat Nadal in any surface let alone clay.

As much as people claim that Nadal hasn't won anything outside clay, he came mighty close in AO2012 . Wimbly 2012 was just a Blip in my eyes.

I don't even need to speak about the Great Fed. He has been freakin consistent the whole of last year and now Murray is starting to make his big moves.

I only see hard lives for all four at the top. But IMO Fedal should sail through!

What are your thoughts?!

NikeWilson 09-11-2012 09:52 AM

uh, sorry but it seems to me Murray finally turned the tables on Federer. Murray owns Federer now. He kicked his *** at Wimbledon pretty convincingly.

if/when Nadal will comes back healthy, Nadal will beat everybody. He owns Fed and Murray. And he's been owning Djokovic the past 3 times now. Yet Novak will still be Nadal's toughest opponent from here on out.
Federer is pretty much done.

Clarky21 09-11-2012 09:59 AM

Nah,I don't see Nadal dominating anything ever again. Fed,otoh,will still rack up wins and titles.

Sentinel 09-11-2012 10:12 AM

LOL, what's this. One loss and suddenly you've dumped your man, while siding with Fed who got out in the QF.

**** will come back guns blazing at the AO. Nadal will only come back in good form by the FO not likely earlier. Would like to wait and watch on Murray. But yes, if Nadal comes back fit, he'll regain dominance over Murray and Fred. Nole and Nadal will be pretty much even with Nadal having an edge.

kalyan4fedever 09-11-2012 10:16 AM

Agree nadal never will let murray walk him all over, that too in a GS final.

veroniquem 09-11-2012 10:51 AM

Not sure. Rafa hasn't won anything off clay since 2010. Hard to tell how he's gonna fare in 2013 especially after such a long break (6 months). I know Fed is having a glorious year but still he will be pushing 32 next year. Even this year he didn't dominate the slams. And he is in top form, so I really don't think it will happen next year either. If anything, Fed's stellar form could drop a bit next year even in best of 3. By the way, kind of off topic but I've just realized Djoko has never beaten Murray during summer hard court!! They played once in Canada and Murray won, twice in Cincy and Murray won and now once in USO and Murray won. Djoko only dominates slow hard courts: AO and Miami. I would love a Rafa/Murray domination of the tour in 2013. I hope it happens but it all depends on how well Rafa can recover. I definitely don't believe Fed will ever dominate the slams again. It's completely up to him when to pull the plug but I know if I were him, I wouldn't wait too long at this point. He achieved his "post 30" goals: getting an Olympic medal, 1 more slam and the #1 ranking back. It's all downhill from here and I would leave while still on top if I were him (maybe at the end of next year or after AO 2014).

Djokodal Fan 09-11-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentinel (Post 6892237)
LOL, what's this. One loss and suddenly you've dumped your man, while siding with Fed who got out in the QF.

**** will come back guns blazing at the AO. Nadal will only come back in good form by the FO not likely earlier. Would like to wait and watch on Murray. But yes, if Nadal comes back fit, he'll regain dominance over Murray and Fred. Nole and Nadal will be pretty much even with Nadal having an edge.

Sentinel....there is no way I have sidelined My champ Novak. he is the best human being out there and best loser Tennis has seen.

But my feeling is that out of the top4 Novak looks the most vulnerable when pitted against each other.

Again...no I will not give up on Novak..I started liking him from 2007 and was the only man to stand against the tyranny of Fedal domination.

I wish my champ would hold 2-3 slams in his life, but only time will tell.

One thing for sure...Nadal will won Both Fed & murray. time will tell, time will tell!

Tennis_Hands 09-11-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veroniquem (Post 6892362)
No It's completely up to him when to pull the plug but I know if I were him, I wouldn't wait too long at this point. He achieved his "post 30" goals: getting an Olympic medal, 1 more slam and the #1 ranking back. It's all downhill from here and I would leave while still on top if I were him (maybe at the end of next year or after AO 2014).

Wish him all the best, eh, vero?

:roll:

TMF 09-11-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikeWilson (Post 6892193)
uh, sorry but it seems to me Murray finally turned the tables on Federer. Murray owns Federer now. He kicked his *** at Wimbledon pretty convincingly.

In what world?
Sea World?
Disney World?
Lost World?


Quote:

Originally Posted by NikeWilson (Post 6892193)
if/when Nadal will comes back healthy, Nadal will beat everybody. He owns Fed and Murray. And he's been owning Djokovic the past 3 times now. Yet Novak will still be Nadal's toughest opponent from here on out.
Federer is pretty much done.

Rosol say Hi !

veritech 09-11-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikeWilson (Post 6892193)
uh, sorry but it seems to me Murray finally turned the tables on Federer. Murray owns Federer now. He kicked his *** at Wimbledon pretty convincingly.

if/when Nadal will comes back healthy, Nadal will beat everybody. He owns Fed and Murray. And he's been owning Djokovic the past 3 times now. Yet Novak will still be Nadal's toughest opponent from here on out.
Federer is pretty much done.

then why is federer wimbledon champion? :confused:

anyways, i don't see this reverting back to just "fedal" winning majors. djokovic is definitely not going to slide out of the picture anytime soon and murray is getting a tons better.

however, i am curious if murray's able to keep this pace up, but of course, we have to wait and see.

Mainad 09-11-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djokodal Fan (Post 6892148)
nor will Murray find a way to beat the Great Fed in Slams.

Why ever not? He took his first set off him at this year's Wimby final and then straight-setted him there just a few weeks later. He now knows what he has to do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fedex (Post 6892238)
while Murray can't beat Nadal in any surface let alone clay.

Oh dear, this isn't going very well at all, is it? Murray, of course, beat Nadal at 2008 USO and 2010 AO. He has 5 wins against him on hard court including 2 finals (2009 Rotterdam and 2011 Tokyo).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djokodal Fan (Post 6892148)
As much as people claim that Nadal hasn't won anything outside clay, he came mighty close in AO2012 . Wimbly 2012 was just a Blip in my eyes.

Who's claiming Nadal never won anything outside clay? He won 2009 AO, 2010 Wimbledon and 2010 USO as well as 5 hard court Masters tournaments.

smoledman 09-11-2012 12:36 PM

How the hell does Murray "own" Roger? He's 8-7 up on the H2H, but 0-3 in slams!

Mainad 09-11-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoledman (Post 6892697)
How the hell does Murray "own" Roger? He's 8-7 up on the H2H, but 0-3 in slams!

1-0 in Olympics! :cool:

lendlmac 09-11-2012 02:13 PM

lukas rosol will have something to say about that.

kishnabe 09-11-2012 03:02 PM

I don't think so. When Nadal comes back it gonna be varied like this year.

Nadal Djokovic
Federer Murray
Murray Djokovic


Hopefully some Murray Nadal and Federer Djokovic slam finals too

Hey people predicted at the end of 2010....for Nadal to dominate 2011. 2011 Novak Dominated.

People again predicted 2012 for Djokovic to dominate. This year everyone had a piece of the pie.

Next year really don't know what going to happen. I doubt it would be a Fedal domination...and it still possible.

Though I would not like to see that for Tennis sake. Fedal US Open final....hopefully happens.

kishnabe 09-11-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mainad (Post 6892703)
1-0 in Olympics! :cool:

3-0 Slams! ;)

Djokodal Fan 09-11-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lendlmac (Post 6892957)
lukas rosol will have something to say about that.


Nadal has owned Murray in So many Slams, he he alwaus has the right to say Hi to Murray even when when Murray sleeps....c'mon man this thread is not meant to derail with Nadal's early exit from wimbly 2012.

AnotherTennisProdigy 09-11-2012 03:08 PM

One win doesn't translate into "turning the tables"

TheF1Bob 09-11-2012 03:09 PM

Feel sorry for old Rafito, just missed the Paralympics in London.

BRING ON RIO! :)

mattennis 09-11-2012 03:36 PM

A Fedal domination all over again?

I doubt it very much.

Federer is 31, so I don't expect him TO DOMINATE tennis severly again. He can win maybe one or two more GS, but not very likely.

Nadal??? Nobody knows his physical state. Something tells me he will never be back at his full physical potential. If that is the case, he will no longer dominate tennis and probably only be a GS winner again on clay.

I say Djokovic and Murray each one wins more GS from now on than either Federer or Nadal (from now on, I mean).


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse