Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   TW Questions/Comments (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Quick question of TW refund (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=441759)

ductrung3993 10-01-2012 01:59 PM

Quick question of TW refund

Hello, it's my first time (intended to) return TW stuff. I just wanna know quickly that would I get returned the tax as well? Thank you!

TW Staff 10-01-2012 02:05 PM

ductrung3993,

Yes, the tax is returned as well.

Brittany, TW

ductrung3993 10-01-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 6929841)
ductrung3993,

Yes, the tax is returned as well.

Brittany, TW

Thanks Brit. I have another question now already: my Converse Evo has just arrived and since there are only 2 pairs left in size 9, should I be worried that if later if I turned them in for the guarantee, would I be able to get another replacement pair? Thank you!

TW Staff 10-01-2012 06:34 PM

Ductrung3993,

To clarify, the Six Month warranty is to cover the shoe for direct replacement if the shoe is still available.

If the shoe is no longer available, we issue store credit to you for the amount you paid for the shoes and you are able to pick out another pair of shoes with the credit. Unfortunately we are unable to hold a pair of shoes for the period of time between purchase and when they have worn out.

I hope this is helpful.

Aaron
TW Customer Service

ductrung3993 10-08-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 6930390)
Ductrung3993,

To clarify, the Six Month warranty is to cover the shoe for direct replacement if the shoe is still available.

If the shoe is no longer available, we issue store credit to you for the amount you paid for the shoes and you are able to pick out another pair of shoes with the credit. Unfortunately we are unable to hold a pair of shoes for the period of time between purchase and when they have worn out.

I hope this is helpful.

Aaron
TW Customer Service

Thanks Aaron!

Instead of store credit, is there anyway that I can get a refund?

TW Staff 10-10-2012 09:21 PM

Ductrung3993,

Unfortunately, we do not issue refunds for Sole Warranty credits. These warranties are offered by the manufacturer and we only have the option of issuing a replacement pair or store credit towards another pair of shoes (which does void any further durability guarantees on the pair purchased with credit).

The only time a refund could be considered in this case would be if you needed a new pair faster and purchased the replacement pair early. In this case, we are able to refund the credit retroactively (and would void any potential warranty of the pair of shoes that was purchased early).

I hope you find this helpful.

Aaron
TW Customer Service

ductrung3993 10-16-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 6947145)
Ductrung3993,

Unfortunately, we do not issue refunds for Sole Warranty credits. These warranties are offered by the manufacturer and we only have the option of issuing a replacement pair or store credit towards another pair of shoes (which does void any further durability guarantees on the pair purchased with credit).

The only time a refund could be considered in this case would be if you needed a new pair faster and purchased the replacement pair early. In this case, we are able to refund the credit retroactively (and would void any potential warranty of the pair of shoes that was purchased early).

I hope you find this helpful.

Aaron
TW Customer Service

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for the answer. However I'm sorry to say that I'm still not very clear about the bolded part (esp. the "retroactively" word). So let's just say that I really need a new pair to play immediately, then how would I address my case to get a refund instead of strore credit? Thanks!

TW Staff 10-16-2012 05:13 PM

ductrung3993,

For more complicated situations like this, please contact our customer service department directly at either 1(800) 883-6647 or at info@tennis-warehouse.com.

We will be able to give you more details and will be able to arrange any returns/exchanges you may have.

Thanks,

Aaron
TW Customer Service

ductrung3993 10-17-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TW Staff (Post 6959737)
ductrung3993,

For more complicated situations like this, please contact our customer service department directly at either 1(800) 883-6647 or at info@tennis-warehouse.com.

We will be able to give you more details and will be able to arrange any returns/exchanges you may have.

Thanks,

Aaron
TW Customer Service

I will do so. Thanks Aaron!