Talk Tennis

Talk Tennis (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php)
-   Racquets (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Racquet (In development) (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=441920)

NickJ 10-02-2012 11:30 PM

New Racquet (In development)
 
Hi all, just wanted to share some info but keep it to yourselves as this may go global very quickly. I'm developing a new racquet that if the technology works will blow all other racquet manufacturers out of the water!
I'm calling it the NickJ Super-Duper 3000. It is essentially all the tech that racquet companies over the years have added to their racquets, all combined in one! Imagine how good that stick will be!??!!! It will have biomimietic (? is that a made up word? Who casres it sounds techy) Youtek Ncode Kfactor BLX Micro-liquid-metal-gel, a Vcore with a few Woofers & Rollers thrown in, made from a Hyper-Aero-Pro Braided carbon/titanium/kevlar/unobtainium mix.
I'm sure there's some other tech I've forgotton to include but please remind me what else I can shove in there & I'll give you a credit! What a racquet this is gonna be!

UCSF2012 10-02-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickJ (Post 6932694)
Hi all, just wanted to share some info but keep it to yourselves as this may go global very quickly. I'm developing a new racquet that if the technology works will blow all other racquet manufacturers out of the water!
I'm calling it the NickJ Super-Duper 3000. It is essentially all the tech that racquet companies over the years have added to their racquets, all combined in one! Imagine how good that stick will be!??!!! It will have biomimietic (? is that a made up word? Who casres it sounds techy) Youtek Ncode Kfactor BLX Micro-liquid-metal-gel, a Vcore with a few Woofers & Rollers thrown in, made from a Hyper-Aero-Pro Braided carbon/titanium/kevlar/unobtainium mix.
I'm sure there's some other tech I've forgotton to include but please remind me what else I can shove in there & I'll give you a credit! What a racquet this is gonna be!

We need to find you a girlfriend.

Vcore89 10-03-2012 12:13 AM

Just a quick retort. All the tech babble is just mincing with words, take for example Karophite Black = Innegra.:)

NickJ 10-03-2012 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCSF2012 (Post 6932698)
We need to find you a girlfriend.

I don't think my wife would approve, but thanks for the kind thought!

BoomstickTPH 10-03-2012 04:14 AM

That racquet would be too unstable trust me I've tried.

anirut 10-03-2012 04:23 AM

Make sure it comes standard with a western grip.

McLovin 10-03-2012 04:34 AM

Don't forget to magnetize it, and it should be a thin-beam-wide-body with a straight-constant-variable-taper beam.

dr325i 10-03-2012 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickJ (Post 6932847)
I don't think my wife would approve, but thanks for the kind thought!

Then, find a babysitter and take your wife out on a date, she will really appreciate that.

Nostradamus 10-03-2012 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLovin (Post 6932888)
Don't forget to magnetize it, and it should be a thin-beam-wide-body with a straight-constant-variable-taper beam.

What about that new radar AI chip that will help you hit the ball in the sweet spot about 99.9 % of the time. Now That would change the racket industry forever.

Sounds crazy, but this would not help you control the ball. Control will still be up to you but racket will help you find the sweet spot every time. this would improve amateur game tremendously, Not to mention Mr. Roger Federer.

McLovin 10-03-2012 04:44 AM

Oh, and add some DNX Organix Basalt Intellifibre w/ a Bio Sensor handle.

McLovin 10-03-2012 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr325i (Post 6932897)
Then, find a babysitter and take your wife out on a date, she will really appreciate that.

Obviously you are not married. Wives don't appreciate anything their husbands do for them...

dr325i 10-03-2012 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLovin (Post 6932903)
Obviously you are not married. Wives don't appreciate anything their husbands do for them...

Just celebrated our 13-year anniversary, and our older just turned 11.
I would not generalize, though ;)

syke 10-03-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLovin (Post 6932903)
Obviously you are not married. Wives don't appreciate anything their husbands do for them...

You poor thing.. No sweet loving for the McLovin.

McLovin 10-03-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syke (Post 6933049)
You poor thing.. No sweet loving for the McLovin.

Luckily for me, after 20 years of marriage & two kids, my wife still resembles your avatar:



So I will put up w/ her not appreciating me...

dr325i 10-05-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLovin (Post 6933084)
Luckily for me, after 20 years of marriage & two kids, my wife still resembles your avatar:



So I will put up w/ her not appreciating me...

You've seen Shallow Hal? ;)

xFullCourtTenniSx 10-05-2012 07:59 PM

Come on guys... I thought we were done with Racket Tech? It's so stone age!

What you need, is a hyper static string made of a combination of adamantium and unobtainium, using nano-technology to constantly monitor static levels, string tension, elasticity levels, and RPM of the string (yes, the string will actually SPIN so that they will put RPM on the ball for you even if you hit with a 100% flat stroke) to give you that perfect "grab" into the "sweetspot" with plenty of "ball pocketing" that launches the ball with levels of spin and pace that would make a combination of Nadal's forehand and the hard hitting Delpo look like a newborn.

You kids needs to drop your little toy rackets and move on to the future of tennis.

BreakPoint 10-05-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickJ (Post 6932694)
Hi all, just wanted to share some info but keep it to yourselves as this may go global very quickly. I'm developing a new racquet that if the technology works will blow all other racquet manufacturers out of the water!
I'm calling it the NickJ Super-Duper 3000. It is essentially all the tech that racquet companies over the years have added to their racquets, all combined in one! Imagine how good that stick will be!??!!! It will have biomimietic (? is that a made up word? Who casres it sounds techy) Youtek Ncode Kfactor BLX Micro-liquid-metal-gel, a Vcore with a few Woofers & Rollers thrown in, made from a Hyper-Aero-Pro Braided carbon/titanium/kevlar/unobtainium mix.
I'm sure there's some other tech I've forgotton to include but please remind me what else I can shove in there & I'll give you a credit! What a racquet this is gonna be!

If you really did that it would be the WORST racquet ever conceived because EVERY new technology that has been put into tennis racquets over the past 30 years have made the racquets WORSE. So if you put ALL of these useless technologies into ONE racquet, it would be so BAD that it would be UNPLAYABLE.

The 30 year old racquets (e.g., PS 85, POG, PC600 & Donnay Pro One, etc.) are still better than anything that has come out since.

chopstic 10-05-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xFullCourtTenniSx (Post 6938377)
Come on guys... I thought we were done with Racket Tech? It's so stone age!

What you need, is a hyper static string made of a combination of adamantium and unobtainium, using nano-technology to constantly monitor static levels, string tension, elasticity levels, and RPM of the string (yes, the string will actually SPIN so that they will put RPM on the ball for you even if you hit with a 100% flat stroke) to give you that perfect "grab" into the "sweetspot" with plenty of "ball pocketing" that launches the ball with levels of spin and pace that would make a combination of Nadal's forehand and the hard hitting Delpo look like a newborn.

You kids needs to drop your little toy rackets and move on to the future of tennis.

Yeah, I agree! Im thinking it needs a Star Trek tractor beam built into it, to always suck the ball right into the center of the string bed.

BreakPoint 10-05-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopstic (Post 6938459)
Yeah, I agree! Im thinking it needs a Star Trek tractor beam built into it, to always suck the ball right into the center of the string bed.

Then why not a Star Trek transporter so that instead of having to hit the ball to where you want it to go, you can just "beam" it to exactly where you want the ball to land in your opponent's court. :)

lawrencejin 10-05-2012 08:56 PM

I think your new racket will sell extremely well if you add a robot that plays tennis for you (with a purchase of two or more rackets) :)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2006 - Tennis Warehouse